MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingRepackboxWidenersRotoMetals2
Load Data Reloading Everything

Thread: Trials...trouble...tribulations...?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Trials...trouble...tribulations...?

We all have em .

................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2ND8DZhtnY
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Grand Master
    I do not have enough bandwidth for videos right now.

Without them, we would not turn to God and He could not test our faith.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master

Amen, These are the things that show how weak we are and our need of a Sovereign God!

USMC 77, USRA 79

some things just need to happen ....
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

We live in troubling times , but in my lifetime there has always been trouble . It varies in degree according to the situation . Global , national , local community or personal . There has been many times since our Lord departed us to be with his father that 'we' have thought it was end times .

Well...I don't call it . He will come as a thief in the night . Christ told us ;

Matthew 24 6-29
    6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

But he also told us this ;

John 3;17

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”

Amen. Come soon, Lord Jesus.

DG

Boolit Buddy
    +1 to post 5

I am 'concerned' about whats happening around us but I'm not 'worried' . We are promised by our Lord and savior that he will sustain us . Many of us that grew up in a different world are confused by the events happening now . It seems impossible that it's happening . But GOD is still in control .

Through my 'concern' I try to do what he would have me do or say . To be 'worried' only leads to confusion and hopelessness . We are the sowers of the gospel . We are his disciples , we are given the Holy Spirit to guide us in his work . Having submitted to him voluntarily , we wear his yoke and he promises the yoke will be light . We have committed our lives to him in that work , we are his servants .

Even through persecution that he has promised he will be with me .

...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue8ZCAc9xQ8

I'm ready Lord! This getting old thing sucks. Wuhan flu sucks. Between one thing and another I have been cooped up in this house for over 2 years. Lord one more really good fishing trip and then its fine by me if you level the place. I have no desire to end up 93, blind, frail, yelling at my wife because no one else listens to me like my father did.

Would rather check out sooner. Would much rather meet the Lord in the air in the Rapture.
    But, not my will be done lord, but thine.

I will be here doing my best to help those in need until the day you call.

Whoever finds my stash of Guns, Powder, Primers, Lead. I wish you much joy of it. Drink a beer in remembrance of me once in a while.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Lord I praise you . You are the one true living GOD , you are sovereign . You are my king in whom I place all my trust and faith in . You are my hope and all . You are my father . You give me purpose , you give me love and forgiveness of my failings and shortcomings . You created me and put me here to temper me , to strengthen me . You are the good father .
    Help me Lord in giving me discernment , give me the knowledge I need to glorify you by my words and acts . Lead me through this time of upheaval and wickedness that is around me . Give me clarity of thought of whats happening around me to bring glory to you in what you would have me say and do . Help those that distracted by the father of lies . Be near to us that put our all in you , help us to gain all our strength through you . Lead us through the Holy Spirit through every day to exalt you .
    Amen

Thanks Boaz...Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.