RepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyLoad DataWidenersReloading Everything
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, Feb. 28

For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, Feb. 28

Good morning all. Thank God for a quiet end to a hectic and turbulent week. Have a safe and blessed day.

Today's Scripture - Hagee Ministries

Psalm 63:1
    "O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water.

Daily Truth

Have you ever read something in God’s Word and wished it wasn’t there? If His Word on certain points, such as “early will I seek You,” doesn’t line up with our will, we may try to forget or disregard it because we don’t want to do what it says. God’s Word sometimes requires us to change our perspective in order for us to be willing to accept it. But we struggle to want to conform to certain truths even though they are the very ones that can transform our lives to become what God wants us to be.

Let me remind you today that God desperately wants you to get to know Him. He’s made a way for you to have a relationship with Him that’s far greater than anything you could ask or think. But in spite of all He has done and can do on your behalf, until you’re willing, He will not. So for everything He can do, He won’t until you do. You have to seek Him, and by hearing His Word, you’ll begin to develop the faith that overcomes the world.

Child of God, whenever you begin to have faith in God and take a step in God’s direction, He’ll move heaven and earth on your behalf!

Today's Blessing

And now, may the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. May God help righteousness arise; may God expose the ungodly; may God expose every secret and corrupt thing; may righteousness return and we the people discover our voice because we are the bright city on a hill holding the righteous torch of God’s truth. In Jesus’ name, we pray that for the future, Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen!

Amen

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk