Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxLoad DataWidenersLee Precision
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: Western Bullet Company...?

Boolit Buddy

Western Bullet Company...?

Are they still in business? I put in an order for 500 bullets with them in January of this year. Haven't been able to get a hold of them by phone or email since.
    Appreciate the help.

Boolit Buddy
    Been a while since I dealt with them. Communication was pretty much non existent but I always did get my orders. They did take some time to receive also.

Boolit Buddy
    Phone number and website both non functional...

Boolit Buddy
    I placed an order at the end of Dec and received it about 6 weeks later. I sent two separate emails and both were answered within 24 hours. Given I expect it's probably a small shop and it was holiday/hunting season I was happy with the service and the products I received. I'll order from them again.

I just looked at their website and this is on their home page.

"All current production is being directed towards backorders. As a result, there is virtually nothing available on the website right now except for a few odds and ends. As we (finally) get caught up on backorders we will start restocking the items on the website. When we start restocking, the most likely items will be the popular ones...38,44,45 pistol bullets, that sort of thing. The oddball stuff (7mm, .465 cal, ..25 rifle, etc.) will be extremely spotty. All efforts are being directed at filling existing orders and that will not change for at least the next few weeks. Hang in there."
    Last edited by Cargo; 02-27-2021 at 05:57 PM.
    Cargo