WidenersRepackboxReloading EverythingLee Precision
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Friday, Feb. 26

For Thought and Meditation - Friday, Feb. 26

Good morning all. Thank you God for putting me in the right place at the right time. Have a safe and blessed day.

Friday, February 26, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    Someone Like You

“Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other.”
    —Romans 12:4–5
    When I first became a Christian, it was overwhelming to think that God would allow someone like me to come into a relationship with Him.

But then I heard that God had given me certain spiritual gifts and wanted to use me to serve Him. I thought, “There’s no way that God could use someone like me.” After all, I was the guy who was always getting in trouble at school. How could I ever amount to anything?

Someone told me that I should go out and share my faith, and I thought that I’d surely fail if I tried to do such a thing. But God was gracious to me. The first person I engaged in an evangelistic conversation was a middle-aged woman, and she accepted Christ.

If she had asked me one slightly difficult question that day, I would have collapsed like a house of cards. Thankfully, she didn’t do that, and I got a taste of how the Lord could use me. But I was afraid that God was going to call me to preach. The thought actually terrified me.

The simple fact, however, is that God wants us to leave our comfort zones. He wants to use us to accomplish His purposes. The Bible is clear in pointing out that we’re all called to glorify Him with our lives and get the gospel out.

Romans 12:4–5 tells us, “Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other” (NLT).

Have you ever wondered whether God could use someone like you? Have you ever prayed, “Use me, Lord”?

If you pray a prayer like that in sincerity, then God will hear you, answer that prayer, and open up opportunities for you.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you for this message today . It goes with yesterdays .
    No turning back , No turning back !