Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRepackboxTitan Reloading
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Count. Finally earned me a boolit.

Congrats Murphy. Doubt Ill make it but worth trying.
    The Bird of Time has but a little way
    To fly-and Lo! the bird is on the wing

Cast Boolits Owner

I remember those chat area evenings with you, Ken, RP, me, Ric and a few others. I need to talk with Willy about getting a suitable chat platform up and running again.

Anyway, congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    I've been on this site 15 years now as of this past New Years Day.

This is my 1000th post. It's been quiet an experience to say the least. I've learned a great deal, spent a whole lot of money (some may say that's backwards, spent a lot and haven't learned a thing), made some great friends and met several of them personally down through the years.

I still remember the evening I created my account. I logged in, and then found the chatroom. The original site owner (Ken) welcomed me, the one and only (Thank God) Waksupi was there, and a few others who are still with us. Sadly, some have passed on.

Keep up the good work friends. It's never dull or boring around here. There is always something new to be learned here.

Murphy
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Grand Master

Howdy Murphy, welcome to the boolit banner club

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    Congrats Murphy. Keep up the chatting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boolit Master

Congrats Murphy, I am half way there.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    I remember those chat area evenings with you, Ken, RP, me, Ric and a few others. I need to talk with Willy about getting a suitable chat platform up and running again.

Anyway, congratulations!
    That would be awesome! I would like to note, at one time side chatrooms could be created. That way, we could have a 'Clean' chat, and a side room. Kind'a like a mullet haircut, business up front, party in the back.

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Boolit Buddy
    I have a long way to go! Lol

Boolit Master

Congrats, Murphy! It takes longer when all of your posts are meaningful and contribute to the conversation.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Buddy

Your doing well. It took me 16 years to hit 412.

Quote Originally Posted by David2011 View Post
    Congrats, Murphy! It takes longer when all of your posts are meaningful and contribute to the conversation.
    David2011,

You hit the nail on the head my friend. If there is one pet peeve I have, it's when a person asks a specific question and it gets derailed by some yahoo. Sort of like this.

Title: New to me S&W revolver

I just inherited a Model 10-6 S&W from a deceased uncle, hard way to come by a gun but I'll always treasure it. My intentions are to shoot cast boolits only when I take it out. Would a load of 3.5 grains of Bullseye under a 158 SWC be a safe load?

REPLY: New to me S&W revolver

I'm not too sure if that would be safe or not. My (insert any revolver, caliber you wish here) does fantastic with 14.7 Grains of yada yada and a 150 grain bullet. I have gotten nothing short of phenomenal results accuracy testing at 7 yards. And, it leaves my barrel cleaner than a whistle!

JugHead
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

There is a small contingent in the chat room in the mornings. 4-5 of us still there . Basically a morning coffee group and good conversation. I'd invite others to join us. Usually starts about 6:30-7:00 EST am.
    Last edited by Hdskip; 03-01-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12