RepackboxTitan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: USPS mail delay

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripplebeards View Post
    I just called my post off a few minutes ago because the last destination for my lost package “of the day” was in ST Paul. It was scanned saying it left St Paul last Saturday and was on the way to my local post office. It takes on average 2.5 hours to drive to my house from Saint Paul. My local post office has yet to scan it in and it’s now almost noon on Wednesday. I called my local post office and was told they haven’t scanned in packages yet from last night’s delivery. I was told by the person I talked to that they would personally deliver the package to my address when they come home for lunch since they live 2 blocks from me. I’m not holding my breath...again. It’s a PCM for my truck so I’m basically stranded till it arrives. It was scheduled for a last Monday delivery.
    Never was delivered to me but I was told it was there. I went down to pick it up as the person who was going to drop it off got busy.

Boolit Master

just got a package today from the u.s.p.s.

mailed from canada post 28 JANUARY.

ridiculous.
    WebMonkey
    Retired 19D
    Psalm 91:9
    Honda 919

Banned
    There are hundreds of thousands of people working in mail sorting facilities, distribution centers, warehouses.
    There are hundreds of thousands of people driving trucks, loading trucks and aircraft.
    There are hundreds of thousands of people working in the administration of the shipping industry and the postal service.

You cannot put MASKS on those people and expect the same level of productivity as before.
    You cannot force those people to distance from each other and expect the same performance as before.
    You cannot force those people to educate their children AND still work the same hours as before.
    The world is shipping more packages than ever before.

We are over a YEAR into this idiocy and the people in these shipping industries are WORN DOWN.

We, as a society, NEED TO MOVE ON.

The Governors of Texas and Mississippi GET IT ! and the democrats are whining about the return to normalcy because it means the democrats are losing control.

Boolit Grand Master
    Notice how it's always something with gooberment.
    Post office and the weather, chinese virus, to much mail, Christmas, always an excuse.
    What happen to the days, that when there is a problem, you fix it.
    An excuse is not doing anything to fix it.
    I call this generation, the "not my fault" generation.
    It's always something, or someone, else's fault.
    It's a damacrat thing.

And today local news reported there is a move by USPS to offer early retirement to their employees.
    great ... now even later deliveries.
    Oh I got my wife's package yesterday. 3 weeks 2 days and 5 days after I submitted lost report

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Petrol & Powder View Post
    There are hundreds of thousands of people working in mail sorting facilities, distribution centers, warehouses.
    There are hundreds of thousands of people driving trucks, loading trucks and aircraft.
    There are hundreds of thousands of people working in the administration of the shipping industry and the postal service.

You cannot put MASKS on those people and expect the same level of productivity as before.
    You cannot force those people to distance from each other and expect the same performance as before.
    You cannot force those people to educate their children AND still work the same hours as before.
    The world is shipping more packages than ever before.

We are over a YEAR into this idiocy and the people in these shipping industries are WORN DOWN.

We, as a society, NEED TO MOVE ON.

The Governors of Texas and Mississippi GET IT ! and the democrats are whining about the return to normalcy because it means the democrats are losing control.
    In most of those sorting facilities the only way to do social distancing is to reduce the number of employees at that station.
    NRA Benefactor.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Fingers View Post
    In most of those sorting facilities the only way to do social distancing is to reduce the number of employees at that station.
    And that alone will reduce productivity.

Banned
    If you want the USPS and every other segment of our economy to return to 2019 levels - We need to return to 2019 conditions.

The MASKS must come OFF.
    The children must return to school.
    Workers must return to facilities.

Boolit Master

I mailed a package to a fellow forum member in New Zealand last Saturday and the USPS tracking number still has it enroute to the next processing center in Chicago....4hrs away by truck...from the last processing center here in Indianapolis... by this time I could have driven it to a mail plane in San Francisco or flown with it myself...
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Boolit Master
    President Trump appointed a new Post Master General and he said he would make the post office more effecient. Slowed delivery of ballots, laid off people. Reduced the Post Office defficit just can't deliver mail. Lost sight of his real job. All good Democrats know that President Biden will fix it. Hopefully before Ms Harris takes over because as someone who lived in California while she was Attorney General she can't fix anything.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Duckiller View Post
    President Trump appointed a new Post Master General and he said he would make the post office more effecient. Slowed delivery of ballots, laid off people. Reduced the Post Office defficit just can't deliver mail. Lost sight of his real job. All good Democrats know that President Biden will fix it. Hopefully before Ms Harris takes over because as someone who lived in California while she was Attorney General she can't fix anything.
    Oh wow, that's a deep one...
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234