RepackboxInline FabricationLoad DataSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Wideners

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, Feb. 24

For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, Feb. 24

Good morning all. So much to do, so little time left to do it. Have a safe and blessed day.

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    The Next Event on the Prophetic Calendar

“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.”
    —1 Thessalonians 4:16
    The rapture of the church seems to have fallen out of favor somewhat as a teaching among Christians today. But as I’ve said many times, I think the next event on the prophetic calendar will be the rapture of the church.

What is the Rapture? It originates from the Greek word harpazó, which translates “caught up.” We find this word in 1 Thessalonians 4:17, which says, “Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up [harpazó] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever” (NKJV).

Some like to point out that you can’t find the word rapture in the Bible. Well, whatever you choose to call it, it’s going to happen. And in my view, it could happen at any moment. We don’t know when because Jesus said, “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only” (Matthew 24:36 NKJV).

In fact, I do not believe that the antichrist, the coming world leader, can show up on the world scene until the church is caught up to meet the Lord. The Bible says, “And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming” (2 Thessalonians 2:8 NKJV).

The restraining force in the world today is the Holy Spirit working through the church. The reason things aren’t even worse is because believers are the restraining force on the planet, keeping things at bay.

So what are we supposed to do in light of this teaching? We want to live lives that honor the Lord. And we want to pay attention to the signs of the times.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

I pray this is so! All I can do is Hope!

Boolit Bub
    It is imminent.

Boolit Master

Amen, When Christ returns all things will end as we know it and we will be in the presence of our Lord and Savior forever!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    We are told to be prepared . The time is only his to know as he will come as a thief in the night . I look more forward to it all the time .
    No turning back , No turning back !

USMC 77, USRA 79

we will know the season....

love this!!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.