Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline FabricationLee Precision
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2RepackboxLoad Data
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Enfield Bad Ace Tactical Scope Mount

Boolit Mold

Enfield Bad Ace Tactical Scope Mount

Finally got a day on the weekend with no rain or snow. I ordered and installed the scope mount on my no.4 two months ago and haven't had the chance to try it out and it was driving me crazy. I was impressed with I installed it on the rifle and really enjoyed it today when I got it out to shoot it. Im glad it mounted the scope low enough to where I didn't have to have a cheek riser to get a good cheek hold. The mount is solid, although im only shooting a 150gr cast bullet with 12gr universal. Was getting 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 groups at 100 yards and for me shooting I would take that all day. The scope was an old bushnell 2.5 fixed power I had with the sniper post and line crosshairs so I figured it would be just right on it. So far I have two of there mounts and have been impressed with how solid and how truly no drill and tap means no drill and tap they are. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210220_172644.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	278130Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210220_172623.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	278131

Sent from my LM-X410PM using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Got the same setup.Problem is cannot decide to put it on my No.4MKII or my Parker Hale sporter. No ranges open due to covid and my home range while open is kinda a long drive. Will wait until the local sheriff's range opens as it's less than 20 minutes from the house. Frank

I just mounted the Bad Ace tactical on my Lee Enfield no4 ‘sporter’ the other night.
    The quality and durability is wayyyy better than the no gunsmith scope mount I originally had- not to say it’s bad it just wasn’t as solid as the previous.
    What I like about the bad ace is you can still use the iron sights.
    I hope to have it ready for deer season.
    Cheers all.