Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingLoad DataLee Precision
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RCBS Little Dandy info needed...

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by AlHunt View Post
    Possibly, but the Uniflow can be handheld. Probably 90 seconds or 2 minutes to charge 50 rounds in a loading block.
    I am guessing you meant, “can the Uniflow be hand held?”

I bring my load block to the Uniflow as I mount it in a position that facilitates it’s use there.

So could a Uniflow be hand held. I do not know but the traditional handle would be a detriment. Perhaps one could fashion a knob to actuate the drum to throw charges? The small drum would offer less resistance.

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

I use mine all the time for CB rifle rounds and handgun loads. It’s a robust tool I wouldn’t want to be without. I had it out earlier today for loading charges of red dot in the 7.62 x 39.

As others have stated the rotors charts are an accurate approximation but should be confirmed by scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Quote Originally Posted by Three44s View Post
    I am guessing you meant, “can the Uniflow be hand held?”

I bring my load block to the Uniflow as I mount it in a position that facilitates it’s use there.

So could a Uniflow be hand held. I do not know but the traditional handle would be a detriment. Perhaps one could fashion a knob to actuate the drum to throw charges? The small drum would offer less resistance.

Three44s
    Well, I meant "The Little Dandy can he handheld". Same thing, just a typo.

Boolit Master
    Don't overlook getting the Bailey Boat adjustable rotor. It comes in handy when you don't have the right rotor.
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Boolit Grand Master
    I’m so OCD that I had to buy all 28 rotors (#00-26) and right now I store them in a nice wooden cigar box. I’d like to use a plastic MTM type case like I used to, but the boxes only hold 25, and what would I do with the other 3? I have the same problem with the 15 rotors for the Lyman Accumeasure since the factory box only holds 12 of them. That’s what happens when they try to use existing boxes for a new app!

Don’t get me started on the Pacific rotors... I still haven’t even figured out how many of them were available... each list I find is different. I’ve got them standing on end in a 50 round plastic tray for 20 ga shot shells until that collection settles down. Rotors are nice since they each throw the same charge over and over, but then I go crazy and have to have so many of them!

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Boolit Mold
    The rotors are expensive but I got mine years agoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	8EAE8548-024C-4B8F-89C2-F9EF4BAA447E.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	278407

Boolit Master

Get a baffle for the measure and throw a couple of loads to settle the powder colum before your start filling cases. It'll give more consistant charges and work the top half of the powder hopper.

Don't overlook using it for 22
    3 and 22 Hornet. Handy tool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12