Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan Reloading
Load DataRepackboxRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: A small prayer

Boolit Master

A small prayer

I would just like to offer my thoughts and prayers to those dealing with the cold in the south. I pray that this storm passes soon.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Bub
    Exactly right. Prayers for them during this horrific time.

You and I both, so far so good at my place. We will be getting above 32 during the day the next couple days with nights getting below freezing. That's when the pipes are going to break. I believe by Sunday, the worst in this area will be over with and water runoff to contend with then. If we get through this one we are truly blessed. Throughout the winter storm we (immediate area) only got about 4-5" of snow, freezing temps, and runny noises.

My MIL had water burst in the attic which knocked out her heater. Water damage in ceilings, walls carpet, insulation soaked. On top of that, she was out of power for many hours. I took water to her for sanitary purposes, she had drinking water. For the life of me, I cannot understand why a hot water heater or heater would be mounted in the attic. She is going to re-route it downstairs. This is the second time it's happened in 15 years. Some things are just poorly thought out.

My prayers go out to the less fortunate.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Master
    We have been very very fortunate here in West TN to not have experienced the power losses of Texas! In a month I'll probably be mowing the yard!

Praying for all those effected.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

We are praying for all those affected and may God be merciful!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I thank all for their thoughts and prayers . Many here need them still . Lots of water damage in some homes . I didn't suffer any loss at all . It's hard to believe it happened , worst cold spell I have ever seen here .

And today it's in the 70's with all the snow gone ! Just kind of like a bad dream .
    No turning back , No turning back !