Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Load DataInline FabricationWidenersRepackbox
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, Feb. 18

For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, Feb. 18

Good morning all. I surely hope you can answer the below question with a resounding "YES". Have a safe and blessed day.

Thursday, February 18, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    Your Most Important Decision

“The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.”
    —2 Peter 3:9

The most important decision that you’ll ever make is far more important than what career path you choose or whom you marry, as important as those decisions are.

No, the most important decision that you’ll ever make is what you will do with Jesus Christ who died on the cross for your sin. He paid for every wrong you’ve ever committed, and He rose from the dead. Now He stands at the door of your life and knocks. He says that if you’ll hear His voice and open the door, He will come in.

The question is, will you open the door? Or, will you pretend that you don’t see Him? To refuse to open the door when He’s clearly there knocking is a rejection. So you can either open the door and ask Christ to come in, or you can leave the door closed and effectively say to Him, “I don’t want You in my life.”

Is that what you want to do? Jesus said, “He who is not with Me is against Me” (Matthew 12:30 NKJV). Your choice today is saying “yes” or “no” to Jesus. And here’s the result of your choice: Heaven or Hell.

Hell is real, and the last thing God wants is for anyone made in His image to spend eternity in this horrible place created for the devil and his angels. You will have to practically climb over Jesus to get there. But if you are determined, then God will allow you to pursue the course you want. And you’ll have no one to blame but yourself on that final day.

Instead, what God wants is for you to be forgiven. God wants you to go to Heaven. He wants a relationship with you, a friendship with you. And He wants it to start now.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

While I agree with his statements we need to remember that the passage he quotes - "Behold, I stand at the door and knock" while often misused as applying to individuals was actually addressed to a Church. Apparently the whole Church at Laodicea was rejecting Him. We need to be aware of the quality of our Churches as well as our individual lives.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Bub
    It's true. "...the most important decision that you’ll ever make is what you will do with Jesus Christ who died on the cross for your sin"