Load DataRepackboxRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyReloading EverythingWideners
Lee Precision Titan Reloading

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Tuesday, Feb. 16

For Thought and Meditation - Tuesday, Feb. 16

Good morning all. The story of Enoch is fascinating to me. IMHO he experiences an early, personal "rapture". How cool is that? Have a safe and blessed day.

Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    An Earned Right

“By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, ‘and was not found, because God had taken him’; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.”
    —Hebrews 11:5

One of the greatest compliments a nonbeliever can pay to a Christian is when he or she says, “Why are you so happy? Why are you such a caring person? Why are you so compassionate? Why don't you lose your temper more often? Why are you the way that you are?”

That is the perfect moment to say, “Let me tell you about my relationship with God.” It’s an opportunity for you to talk about your relationship with Christ. You’ve effectively earned the right to share your faith.

The Bible tells us that Enoch was a witness for God. Hebrews 11:5 tells us, “By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, ‘and was not found, because God had taken him’; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God” (NKJV).

Enoch lived out his faith, and it earned him the right to talk about it.

Jude 1:14–15 says, “Enoch, who lived in the seventh generation after Adam, prophesied about these people. He said, ‘Listen! The Lord is coming with countless thousands of his holy ones to execute judgment on the people of the world. He will convict every person of all the ungodly things they have done and for all the insults that ungodly sinners have spoken against him’” (NLT).

Enoch prophesied and preached. He spoke up about his faith. And he was a witness for God.

We, too, should be witnesses for God. We should be focusing on being witnesses for Him and looking for opportunities to share the gospel. In fact, every Christian should be able to share the gospel in three minutes or less. It’s called cutting to the chase.

The gospel isn’t simplistic, but it is simple. So let’s look for ways to share it.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

I do that with gladness when I see the opportunity.

Boolit Master
    Amen!

Boolit Master

Amen, We are all God's mouth pieces.

Boolit Bub
    Thank you.