Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee Precision
Snyders JerkyLoad DataWidenersInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Repackbox

Thread: Hand Presses going out the door fast!

Hand Presses going out the door fast!

Guys, due to the current Political Climate and ammo shortages more and more people are getting into reloading. Components are even getting scarce.

I have been having a hard time keeping up with orders and just had a 2 week shut down waiting for parts. Up and running again but needing more parts soon.

Just shipped #268 today and it is going to a guy on an Island in the North of Norway where the sun won't come up until March!

Also one going to Germany today as well. Apparently the ammo shortage is affecting everyone. Except I think the guy in Norway is probably snowed in and bored to death and just needs something to do.

I had been selling about 1 every two weeks before the election. Now after Biden took over, in the last 3 weeks we've sold 12

If you aren't reloading your own ammo you really need to start and I don't care if you only start with a Lee Classic Loader which you can be up and running with for under $100 total.

Naturally I'd rather see you with one of my tools, but getting started is the whole point.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Banned
    Does every press come with 1000 primers ?

Boolit Master
    That is great to hear . Glad at least one of our guys is coming out good in this mess .
    There are many things I like about your press but what I like best is it will stand upright on a flat surface to my way of thinking that is a great feature.

Yes, that was designed in to offset the Lee press's inability to do it, which annoyed me no end.

I'm not making out very good right now and the few bucks I make off these is not getting me to retirement. I'm 71 and still have to work everyday and will for the foreseeable future.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"

Boolit Master
    Your work and workmanship are something to be proud of!
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Boolit Master
    I got number 007. Have not regretted once. When not in use it sits out on display. Great tool and workmanship.

Thank you Randy.
    There is no problem so great, that it cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives.

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    Show us a picture of your press.

Boolit Master
    Here is mine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0674[1].jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	277092
    There is no problem so great, that it cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives.

Boolit Master
    I think that I have #200, awesome product, glad that they are selling well.

Good time to have stuff to sell for sure. Refreshing to see someone with the capability of sending product out the door vs just taking backorders.

I've got to get a few more products up and running, I have a design for a die holder stand I need to get going on. It would be an accessory to the LNL presses. If you watch my LNL video on loading .44's on youtube It shows a Wooden block I made into a die stand., what I'm looking at now is a built up aluminum stand.

Also a small book on loading ammo with the tool.

Randy

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by swamp View Post
    I got number 007. Have not regretted once. When not in use it sits out on display. Great tool and workmanship.

Thank you Randy.
    Ahha! So you got 007 on me. I have 015

Ron

Boolit Master
    I think your press makes a lot of sense at this time . What is the point for someone just getting started now to buy a press that can load 500 or a 1000 rounds an hour . You have to have all the components to do that . No point in dedicating the space to a piece of equipment you can't feed. Your press does not take much space does not need a dedicated bench or stand and would be very handy to have even if a person chooses to go to bench mounted tools in the future. This is a good time for a quality well thought out tool like yours .

Boolit Grand Master
    So Randy, IIRC, you mentioned a while back that these would be the last/only run of your hand press to be made. Are you having any second thoughts now that the demand is increasing? The short runs of the Decker and HDS versions were not really appreciated until the demand caught up with the supply, but they are eagerly sought after now, and not just for their collectibility. It's a fine tool and I sincerely hope you will continue making these as at least a "retirement hobby" and that your retirement will last a long, long time!

Regards,
    Charlie the Frog

PS I'm 71 too, so I'm hoping that we both have a lot of good years ahead of us.
    PPS About that book... is it out yet? How can one be obtained?
    "It aint easy being green!"

Froggy I have had a steady demand for this tool. I just ordered enough parts to get me past #300 so I will be continuing the run for the Foreseeable Future. I have one going out today, and several others in Que waiting for the money to arrive.

What I am really waiting for is for YOU,,, the "Frogmeister!!!" to purchase one for yourself.

You won't regret it, as to my knowledge, no one has posted anything but glowing reviews..

The book has not been written yet, it is in the outline stage. I'll let you know when I am up and running.

Yeah,,, about that Retirement? When does that start? I missed the memo.

Randy

Just another update,,,, Since my last post on 2/8 I have sold 8 tools. I am having to build one or two 3-4 days a week.

People are really getting scared of this new Regime.

Even people in the Regime are getting scared, and now they want to take away his Nuclear Football!

They (Democrats)are all insane and will, by their very nature, "Screw up everything they touch!"

Lets hope they don't get us into a war.

Randy

Another Update. Sold 3 yesterday on Saturday 2/28.! It is blowing up.

Randy