WidenersTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Load DataInline FabricationRepackboxLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky

Thread: Cva inline conversion

Boolit Buddy

Cva inline conversion

I'm really traditional muzzleloader shooter but wanted something else to play with. I've had a inline yes ago and just didn't get it (muzzleloader shooting) until I got a lyman great plains and loaded up some black and fell in love.
    Now I want to play with an inline and 209 primers are next to impossible to find but still checking with friends. I have a bunch of 10 and 11 caps and large rifle primers and wondering there's a conversion for a cva wolf to one of those. I see the northwest breach conversion and may get one of those but figured I'd check with my go to information guys here as to an answer. I'd really to go large rifle but don't want to spend a bunch of money doing it either.
    Thanks guys for the help!
    Muzzleloaders....why don't you pick one up and smoke it sometime

Serving my Lord and Savor has been one of my biggest challenges and for sure biggest joys in my life....
    Thank you Jesus....you changed the rhythm of my heart.

Boolit Grand Master

I bought one years back because it was on clearance and I got it real cheap. It was when they started coming out with the Magnum inlines. Anyway mine came with two breech plugs. One for 11s and one for 209s. Not too long ago you could find the breech plugs on Amazon and ebay. You might check there. I never played with mine much either. I mainly bought it with the idea of hunting in less than ideal weather conditions.
    Aim small, miss small!

Boolit Master
    Where you located? I have alot of 209 I'll trade you for #11s

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    California unfortunately

Serving my Lord and Savor has been one of my biggest challenges and for sure biggest joys in my life....

Boolit Buddy
    I found some 209s in my stash of stuff so I'll have 95 to get started. Heck that could be enough for ever...hopefully not! I also found 3 or 4 boxes of musket

Boolit Buddy
    Yes, the opposite here. I have thousands of 209s but am down to my last few tins of #11s.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethemgo View Post
    I'm really traditional muzzleloader shooter but wanted something else to play with. I've had a inline yes ago and just didn't get it (muzzleloader shooting) until I got a lyman great plains and loaded up some black and fell in love.
    Now I want to play with an inline and 209 primers are next to impossible to find but still checking with friends. I have a bunch of 10 and 11 caps and large rifle primers and wondering there's a conversion for a cva wolf to one of those. I see the northwest breach conversion and may get one of those but figured I'd check with my go to information guys here as to an answer. I'd really to go large rifle but don't want to spend a bunch of money doing it either.
    Thanks guys for the help!
    Go on modern muzzle loader forum and in the inline thread you will find answetrs on every thing you need/Ed