WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Load Data
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Stimulus

Boolit Master
    I having a hard time believing that democrats would give me anything. yeah, fake news is everywhere. now if trump was still president I know he's got lots and lots of money so if he was gonna give out money there would be no question about that. In fact that check he sent me last year he even signed it himself so I know he really cares. If I actually do get something there is so many places the money could go its not even funny. the girlfriend needs a car that don't break down and the grandkids always need all kinds of stuff, the lists are long. kind of like the kid trying to fix the leaks in the dam by plugging one with a finger.

Boolit Master

I gotta ask where's the rest of the 2K each? It still won't break even on what we paid fot income tax last year let alone what we will pay this year.

We do not feel bad taking it as we have paid all our working lives for all the deadbeats, degenerates, druggies and whores. Time WE GOT SOMETHING!

Boolit Master
    Remember, someone is eventually paying for all of this. What makes you think the "deadbeats, degenerates, druggies and whores" are going to step up then?

I'll keep saying it - we are sticking this on our kids and grandkids. Our generation is better than this.
    Last edited by cabezaverde; 02-04-2021 at 05:00 PM.
    Founder of the Single Shot section.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have.

8 in the 10 ring, then I get a PING. Love my Garand.

Well, Mr. Green Head, I agree 100% with your sentiments. Problem is, they aren't our generation. The spending is so bad that I just watched a short video by a Democrat Rep. complaining about giving money to the tune of $3T to foreign countries, including Iran, China, and Russia. This fellow thinks that HIS party wants to bankrupt the U.S. Govt., and I think he's right.

DG