MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Load Data

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, Jan. 21

For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, Jan. 21

Good morning all. A very powerful and important message today. Have a safe and blessed day.

Thursday, January 21, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    The Devil’s Word

“This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!”
    —2 Corinthians 5:17

What do you think is life’s most dangerous word? Is it diet? Exercise?

No. Life’s most dangerous word is tomorrow. It sounds so innocent. But tomorrow is the road that leads to a town called Never. Tomorrow is the barred and bolted door that shuts people out of Heaven.

Tomorrow is the Devil’s word, and he has ripped-off so many people with his strategy.

Yet the Bible says, “Today is the day of salvation” (2 Corinthians 6:2 nlt).

King Nebuchadnezzar had a full year to get his act together, a full year to repent. But he blew it off. Then one day he looked out from his balcony and said, “Look at this great city of Babylon! By my own mighty power, I have built this beautiful city as my royal residence to display my majestic splendor” (Daniel 4:30 NLT).

The Bible says that “while these words were still in his mouth, a voice called down from heaven, ‘O King Nebuchadnezzar, this message is for you! You are no longer ruler of this kingdom’” (Daniel 4:31 NLT).

Then he lost his mind and went out into a field and ate grass like an animal. But God was gracious to Nebuchadnezzar, and he returned to his senses. Then he believed in the Lord and told his entire kingdom about it.

Nebuchadnezzar was like a tree that had been chopped down. But then he came back to life, like little shoots of branches growing out of a tree stump.

So maybe you’re wondering, “Is it too late for me?”

No, it isn’t. Maybe you feel cut down in life, and you think there’s no hope. Jesus Christ can change your story no matter what you’ve done. Don’t put it off another day.

Don’t live another day without Jesus Christ.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Boolit Master

Amen and thank you for a great start of the day!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good message !
    No turning back , No turning back !