MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLoad DataRotoMetals2
WidenersLee PrecisionRepackboxReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: WTS: Sierra .44 JHC bullets, 7.5x54 MAS (7.5 French) brass, 8mm Mauser brass

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Sierra .44 JHC bullets, 7.5x54 MAS (7.5 French) brass, 8mm Mauser brass

I need to get rid of some things I no longer use and help pay the holiday bills. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first unconditional "I'll take it!" gets the item and trumps all "PM Sent" and "I'll take it if...." type of posts. US sales only and no sales of items where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal F&F (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll accept USPS money orders, too. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail or First Class mail. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Pictures of the items are below the descriptions. Thanks for looking!

1. 300 Sierra 240 JHC bullets: One unopened box and two opened ones. I checked and all of the bullets are there. SPF $100 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate mailer)

2. 62 pcs. of once-fired and pulled 7.5x54 MAS (7.5 French) brass & 52 x 130 gr. Hornady .308 bullets: Included in this lot are 42 x Frontier (Hornady) cases and 20 x FNM along with the bullets. SPF $35 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate mailer) for all of these cases & bullets

3. 36 x 8mm Mauser brass: This has been deprimed and cleaned with ss media to look to close to new. 5 of the pieces are from re-formed .270 brass. I don't know how many times they've been fired SPF$15 plus $5 shipping (First Class Mail)

Last edited by btreanor; 01-18-2021 at 05:55 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Assuming they are all boxer primed, I'll take lots 2 and 3. PM inbound.

I'm A Honcho!
    Pm sent on 44 bullets.

Boolit Buddy
    All sold- closing thread. thanks!
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor