MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWidenersReloading Everything
Load DataRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: Smokes powder

Banned

Smokes powder

I have been powder coating boolits for years with HF paint with so so results. I ordered a pound of smokes Carolina Blue and after the PO fooled around for longer than needed, IMO, it got here. I finally got to use it today. MAN! This is the difference between night and day, literally. I have some pretty blue pills for my 9mm now that are perfectly coated, just like I have been reading here. Thanks for the advice to buy smokes product to all here, and thanks to smoke for a great product. I will definitely be ordering from smoke again in the very near future. AWESOME!

Boolit Master

Smoke's powder has always worked great for me, in any color. He is A+ to deal with.

If you get the chance, get some of Smoke's CLEAR powder coat. I like it better than the colored pc.

It looks like a sugar frosting on the boolits until it heats up, and then it turns clear.

The clear PC leaves a very, very smooth and consistent coating and leaves the boolits looking nice and silver and shiney. They look just like they came out of the mold, and they stay looking that way.....they never dull or oxidize.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    While I'm not a fan of the "color" of clear, man does it coat easy. I do use it for 20/1 alloy so I'll know at a glance what they are. Anyway, I mix clear with just about every other color for a translucent shade. I started the whole mixing for that reason but found with shake and bake and about 25% or so of clear gives me a nice full coat easily (just like coating with straight clear). Maybe its just me....

I started with Smokes and still use his powders. I also use Prismatic Powders high gloss colors. Either way I enjoy the process and the bullets perform.

Boolit Grand Master

Lucky for me HF refused to ship to me. I found Smokes and have used his powder religiously.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Boolit Master
    yep clear is the best

Boolit Master

Smokes makes or offers good stuff!!
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw