MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2WidenersReloading Everything
Load DataSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 22 prices more than doubled again

Boolit Master
    well, it might still be early today to sell. things just might get real crazy.
    reporters asking about new gun legislation at white house press conference today.
    fortunately presidents spokesperson dodged the question and said they are working on other stuff now.

Boolit Master
    Never mind getting out of shooting - haven't we all bought things shooting related we had the best of intentions of making good use but never happened? Whether it is in the safe, components or equipment, there has maybe never been a better time to tighten the belt. Honestly the same thing happens in other areas such as tools, etc. It's just that now is the right time for this.

Boolit Master

Just got back from Walmart, bought some new sneakers. I cruised thru sporting goods (just for giggles), NO ammo, a few guns. I did pick up a couple packages of broadheads, as long as they were in stock (unusual at this time of year). Having read through this thread earlier, and not seeing any ammo at WM, I began to wonder what the ammo situation was for smallbore rifle shooters. A cursory internet search showed limited availability of Eley and SK in a couple different iterations. Eley Club is $180/brick, same for SK Standard Plus. When I saw the price on the Standard Plus I thoght to myself "I think I still have a brick of that!" Sure enough, there it was in the Rimfire locker. I bought that brick last May to shoot the local BR50 matches over the summer. Then they were canceled due to Covid. I paid $60 for that brick in May. Now it's $180. OUCH!!
    Last edited by centershot; 01-27-2021 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Spelling
    "We take a thousand moments for granted thinking there will be a thousand more to come. Each day, each breath, each beat of your heart is a gift. Live with love & joy, tomorrow is not promised to anyone......"

unknown

We are where we are and the new administration has not even yet revealed their gun control agenda( and we all know they have one). I am sure at the next high visibility shooting incident the Bills will start emerging like dandelions in May. Please do not think that because they died in Congress before that it will happen again. We are in a whole new world with the so called insurrection, Covid, etc. Schumer already said that they should treat the so called climate crisis as a national emergency ( the Covid slippery slope). Don’t be surprised to see the same illegal short cut for gun control. Again, hope I’m wrong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234