Quote Originally Posted by flint45 View Post
I think I would rather live anywhere no matter what the weather than here in California I can’t wait to leave which I will be doing in a couple of weeks. This State holds nothing but anguish for me it is not the Golden State anymore it’s the homeless state and the communist state I feel sorry for anybody that have to live here. Gopher slayer good luck to you we used to shoot together in the Buffalo match in San Bernardino.
flint45, that match was the best I have ever competed in. Black powder, single shot, six shots, ties shot off hand to pick winner and match over by noon. It was a thrill to knock over that steel buffler while standing. A normal BPCR match is a lot of work. I am still sick when I drive past that range. All of the buildings were leveled and huge boulders placed at the entrance. By the way guys, I was born and raised in Southeast Missouri. While they don't get much snow, it can get bitterly cold because of the Humidity. I know the politics in California are bad but it seems many other states are taking the same path, heck maybe the whole country. I thought Georgia would always be red but it didn't go that way in the run off election.