RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLoad DataLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWidenersInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Friday, Jan. 15

For Thought and Meditation - Friday, Jan. 15

Good morning all. I hope today's devotion inspires you as much as it inspires me. Real good message. Have a safe and blessed day.

Friday, January 15, 2021 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    How God Heals a Nation

“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
    —2 Chronicles 7:14

I can’t help but notice there’s a parallel between the late 1960s and the times in which we’re living. Back in those days, we were shooting rockets into space. We had riots in the streets, social unrest, and incredible racial tension.

It was a difficult time, and some thought the country would completely unravel.

But guess what happened? God sent a spiritual awakening. We called it the Jesus Movement, or as Time magazine dubbed it, the Jesus Revolution. It was a move of God. In fact, some experts say that not only was it the last great American revival, but it may have been the greatest revival in all of human history.

I can tell you this much about it: I came to Christ at the age of 17 during that spiritual awakening.

We need to be praying for a spiritual awakening to take place again, and we need to be praying for it with great passion. God said, “And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions” (Joel 2:28 NKJV).

In 2 Chronicles 7:14 we find a promise that God made to Israel, and I believe that in principle, it applies to any nation, anywhere in the world, including the United States of America. God said, “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land” (NKJV).

We’d like to see a healing in our land, wouldn’t we? It starts with God’s people getting right with Him and praying for that healing to take place.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    It should be the response of all of us in the situation we are in . Our country needs GOD more than anything else and more than ever . We know what happens to a country that turns from him . I'm praying for his intervention regularly but we must do our part too .
    No turning back , No turning back !