Titan ReloadingLoad DataWidenersLee Precision
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationReloading Everything
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: *** on my post

Boolit Bub

*** on my post

I came here to ask for info and buy goods. Manley buy. UI follow you rules of 30 post which you deleted. EXPLAIN?

Boolit Master

you can buy all you want even with 0 post count, you just cant start a wtb or wts thread on your own.

as to your post count, sometimes the computer allows posts to count that are not supposed to count and when that happens your count drops, happens all the time.

just as an aside, you really need to review your posts before you submit, lots of grammatical errors that make a post hard to understand ie; manley and UI
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master

You do not need to start vague posts to build count ask a question that is substantial and follow through , read all you can and as has been pointed out you can buy at any time . Meaningful posts are just that , go ahead and buy all that you want in swapping and selling just no posting sales ads till time and posts are met , good luck .

Boolit Master
    Speaking as just another user of the services here, you need to post relevant posts to other peoples threads. Giving info if you have it, asking for info and then responding appropriately to the info given. I've been on the site for several years, without doing much of anything. In the past six or eight months, I've gotten more involved. Possibly to the dismay of some folks, and I've gotten my wrist slapped for using inappropriate language. I've bought a few things, participated in a few PIF's, and generally tried to be patient when folks aren't talking about stuff I want to hear about. I try not to snark much, though it can be hard, sometimes. I also try to help people who need the kinds of help I can give. I have learned a lot. I've been reloading, on and over, for about 55 years. Doesn't mean I know everything, because some of those off periods were pretty long, and things have changed in the past 55 years. This may be one of those "You Kids Get Off My Lawn!" old geezer things, but I remember when you could buy a MilSurp 1903 Springfield rifle in very good condition for $100. You might get a couple of original parts for one for that now, but they can easily be way more than 10X that for a rifle in VG condition. There used to be literally millions of them around. Not so much any more. Sit back, relax, siphon off all the good info you can get, and contribute what you can, when you can. Ask questions. Pay attention to the answers. There will be very few things that have never been tried before. But there have to be a few, and you may come up with one. Sometimes you're not supposed to post anything in a thread. I had a bunch of stuff deleted one day, and I was confused about it. Turned out when you're buying something, you aren't supposed to discuss what you want to do with it. Once you have enough posts that you can start a thread of your own, you start a discussion thread. Ask the questions, solicit info or parts, recommendations for books, things like that. In the mean time, chill!

So, what are you looking to buy, and what do you want to do with it?

Cast Boolits Owner

Slow down. You can buy, you just can’t sell. You have 21 post but not all sections of the forum add to your post count. The PIT as well as S&S do nothing for your post count so bumping somebody else’s WTS ad wont change your post count. Also if your goal is to sell then your post must be relevant, starting a thread or threads then not following up on them with more questions or comments doesn’t make them relevant it just makes them post count builders. Most likely if you join then build 30 posts quickly to sell we will shut you down.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -