WidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionRepackboxLoad Data
Titan Reloading PBcastco
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RP Has Passed

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    It is with heavy heart I must inform y’all —-> RP <—- has passed due to complications from COVID. He became a Moderator April of 2014 then a SuperModerator not long after. His experience casting shot and powder coating will be missed. He leaves his wife, 2 sons and grandchildren behind.
    Father please be with RP's family as they grieve the passing of their husband, father, and friend. He has contributed to this wonderful forum for as long as I have been a member. Please help their family and friends to remember the good time that they all shared and give his grieving family strength and healing. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    My sincerest condolences to his family.

So sorry to hear this news RP was a big help to many of us when we were getting started powder coating and a credit to this forum in general. Condolences to the family, RIP Rick. Gp

Losses always hurt, but this one really hurts. Ricky was a man I called friend, even though we never got to meet in person. We shared quiet a few private messages over the years. Years ago, the old chatroom was where I first recall getting to know RP. The laughs we shared often had me in tears. As a moderator, he was truly a gem. A peacemaker when he could be, and a hammer if he had to be. His knowledge of cast bullets flowed freely when he'd been there, done that. All in all, just one heck of a great guy.

Our little corner of the internet, is greatly diminished with RP's passing. Rest in peace my friend, you are already missed.

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Moderator Emeritus

Darn, RIP Ricky many of us will miss your unique sense of humor.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Moderator Emeritus

Ricky P was one who loved our hobby, but always put his family first. He was very proud of his boys and left them a lot to be proud of in him.
    grit yer teeth an pull the trigger

Go with God, sir. Prayers sent for your family.

Boolit Buddy
    Sorry to hear. Prayers sent for the family.

Vendor Sponsor

Prayers to his family. RIP

Boolit Master

Thanks for letting us know. I liked him too. Good man and forum member. We have lost members on other forums as well. It's sad seeing fellow enthusiast move on. Rest in peace R.P. And may his loved ones carry on the best God shall will them to.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Moderator Emeritus

R.I.P. Ricky. Prayers for the family.

Boolit Master

May God rest his soul and comfort his loved ones.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Mold
    Prayers for his family, and those who are losing a friend...

Moderator Emeritus

Ricky was one of my best friends, he and his family have had me over to their house numerous times and he and his wife have been to mine several times. Ricky was a devout Christian and a family man, his life revolved around his church, his family and of course his hunting/shooting/casting/handloading/swaging/machining hobby. We'd get on the phone and run ideas past each other all the time, since he went to the hospital I've had to stop myself a dozen times from calling him just to talk, he was intubated for a couple weeks and heavily sedated, I just figured we'd catch up once he got home. I guess we'll catch up on Gods Golden Shore. The world is a smaller place without him in it. He will be missed by many.
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Moderator Emeritus

Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Ricky was a real hoot in the chatroom over the years. To say he protested when he was appointed to staff would be an understatement! We then knew we had the right guy for the job, as we never took on anyone who was dumb enough to actually volunteer for the job. We saw a lot of growth in Ricky's character, all for the better. You will be missed, old buddy
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Lady
    I was so saddened to hear of his passing. My most sincere condolences to his family and friends. He is missed.
    Feminine protection by Smith & Wesson

Boolit Master

My deepest condolences to the family. RIP - RP
    Sometimes it takes a second box of boolits to clear my head.
    Feed back thread http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?261449-jeepyj

Boolit Man
    Ricky Ricky Ricky... what a guy... the sun shines a little dimmer and the wind blows a little colder for his passing. He will be missed.

Sincere condolences for RP's family and friends. Rest in God's peace Ricky.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12