Snyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad DataReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2Lee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Wideners

Thread: noe contact

Boolit Master

noe contact

called noe today with a question and a order. no answer and a recording said that the voice mailbox was fu.. so, tried to place order on their site. nothing worked right. my previous password was declined and a message stated that i needed a new password with 12 characters!! still , my purchase was not completed. guess i'll try at a later date. in the meantime i am going to make the pushrods for their sizing bushing die set that i was going to order. anyone know about their lack of communication?

Boolit Master
    I sent an email asking about my $1000 Club code that wasn’t working. I figured it out and placed an order, got the mold 4-5 days later. Still never got a reply.
    8500' Wet Mountain Valley, Colorado

Boolit Master

I would imagine Al has to either answer phone calls all day OR make molds.

They changed the backend on the website a while back and everyone needed a new password. There were a couple of emails sent out about this.

Beyond that flush the cache for your browser or try a different browser.
    NRA Benefactor.

Boolit Grand Master

The new web site may require you to set up a new account or just change your old password to a more secure one ... Mine was 3 capital letters , 6 lower case letter , 4 numbers and a symbol ...a total of 14 characters ... so I was able to keep my password and only had to verify it was mine .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    They have never answered my emails. I recently used the website and thought I had made an order. It didn’t show up on my PayPal account when I checked a few days later, I went back to the site and everything was still in my cart. I tried again and it worked. It could have just been me not doing something right, but I sure remember something confirmed my order was placed. Definitely did the PayPal part the first time. If I order a custom mold I think I will go with Accurate. I want to be able to communicate and discuss important details,

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by GregLaROCHE View Post
    They have never answered my emails. I recently used the website and thought I had made an order. It didn’t show up on my PayPal account when I checked a few days later, I went back to the site and everything was still in my cart. I tried again and it worked. It could have just been me not doing something right, but I sure remember something confirmed my order was placed. Definitely did the PayPal part the first time. If I order a custom mold I think I will go with Accurate. I want to be able to communicate and discuss important details,
    Al doesn't do "custom" molds.
    NRA Benefactor.

Moderator Emeritus

It's easier to get in contact with Al by Phone, keep trying...call at different times of the day...only if you feel the need.

As to his new website, I hadn't ordered anything for a couple years. 2 weeks ago, I wanted to order a clone of the Lyman 457383 which was in stock in the size and GC configuration I wanted. I wasn't able to login. I looked up an old email from the time they updated their software, and it stated I needed to reset my password. I clicked on "forgot my password" and followed the directions to reset it. Then I ordered the mold, and what was nice, the $1000 club discount automatically pops up and gaves you the discount before the checkout process, without having to input any codes or such. The order was placed late at night and the mold shipped the next day and arrived 3 days later...I fired up the pot that day and cast some keepers...what a awesome feeling.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001