Load DataSnyders JerkyInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackboxReloading Everything
Wideners Titan Reloading

Thread: A couple prayer requests

A couple prayer requests

Hey there, I have a couple prayer requests I would appreciate a few of my siblings in the Lord to pray over.

1) I recently learned that a man who's property I hunt on has come down with Covid-19 and he's in the ICU. His mother was also recently in the ICU with Covid and she passed away. He was not able to attend her funeral because shortly after she died he was admitted. Please pray for his recovery. I text messaged with him the other day and he told me he is improving but is still in the ICU and would appreciate prayer. I have another text in to him and I'll update when he gets back to me. UPDATE: He sent me a text back. He is still in the ICU and definitely appreciates y'alls prayers for complete healing.

2) There is another man who's helped us a lot in the past in our homesteading lifestyle. He taught me how to find deer sign in the woods, fixed small engines for us, gifted us wild hogs for meat, and given me job referrals for my website business. I found out about a week ago he was going blind from diabetes and he hasn't been able to hunt all season. He was down to "two pounds of meat." He didn't know he had diabetes until he lost his eyesight. Since then I was able to kill a deer to give his family and he said he's gotten on insulin which is helping improve his sight but it's still blurry. Please pray for complete recovery for him and support for his family.

3) My wife and I have been wanting to move out of the state since last November. We've spent a lot of time exploring our options, traveling around the country, speaking with people, and of course more prayer for clarity and provision than I could imagine. But Covid-19 has turned the housing market into a panic buying fest in the areas we'd been prayerfully considering. We're in a safe place in the country on 4 acres of land and our family is at peace. We're just crammed with all the kids in our small home and we know (without being long winded) that we will have to move in the next year to accommodate our growing family. We need very clear direction from the Lord if we're supposed to stay in the region or move out of state and exactly where too. I would also like to know not just the region, but that I'm moving my family into a good home with the same security in our home life we have today.

Thank you so much for your prayers!
    Last edited by davidheart; 01-05-2021 at 12:03 PM.
    He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. -Psalm 91:1

Boolit Master

Prayers sent bro. Lifes inconsiderate sometimes. May the Lord guide and heal.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Prayer sent for the two men and yourself . Hope you find a new place .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Buddy
    I am so sorry to hear all of this news, prayers for them and may God be by there side
    The Soldier that Volunteers, fighting for his Country and his rights,
    makes the most reliable Soldier on Earth.

davidheart, thanks for bringing this here. Certainly prayer is being sent for healing and recovery for your two friends. Praying for you and the family and I can't help but feeling that somehow you're better off where you are. God will provide.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent for you all. Have faith and as the song says TRUST AND OBEY.

Boolit Master

We are adding all requests to our prayer list!

USMC 77, USRA 79

prayers sent sir.... you know, for the adventuring sort of homesteading person, we could use more believers in Alaska!!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    davidheart, thanks for bringing this here. Certainly prayer is being sent for healing and recovery for your two friends. Praying for you and the family and I can't help but feeling that somehow you're better off where you are. God will provide.
    I believe we're at peace that we don't need to be moving "tomorrow," but in a little while we do need to go. That little while will only be ~6-10 months based on our small manufactured home and 4 growing kids. Our home is such that we cannot build an extension onto it and our finances are such that we're unable to build a new home... and we're ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Markopolo View Post
    prayers sent sir.... you know, for the adventuring sort of homesteading person, we could use more believers in Alaska!!!!
    The desire of my wife and I is to travel west. We've been out a couple times this past year and a half and we have old friends living in the regions we visited. Alaska has come up a couple times but we don't know anybody there and the Lord would have to hit us with a sledgehammer of confirmation to have us move there!

Should the Lord wish for us to stay here then we do pray He place that desire into our hearts.

"Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart." -Psalm 37:4

We pray that not only will the Lord gift us the desire of our hearts but that the Lord will give us (place) that desire in our hearts.

-------

When I hear updates from the two other prayer requests I will certainly let y'all know their condition! I spoke with my friend with blurry eyesight yesterday and he said he is able to go back to work (limited) but his eyesight is still blurry past ~7 feet.
    He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. -Psalm 91:1

I'd like to update y'all.

1) The man who's property I hunt from post 1 passed away from Covid yesterday. This has struck me as I was just texting with him the other day. Last we knew his condition was improving. Please pray for his family during this time of loss.

2) My friend's eyesight has improved as he's treating his diabetes. He's been able to return back to work. Please remember him and his family as his health/eyesight betters.

3) My wife and I will continue fixing up the house we're in to increase value. We're unsure of where God wants us but we believe we should wait a few months as the world "settles back down." Hopefully we'll move this Summer.

Sorry to hear of your friend's passing. Prayers for his family and friends.
    Prayers for continued improvement for your friend's diabetes/eyesight.
    Lastly prayers for you and the family, that God's will be revealed.
    Go in peace.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Sorry for the passing. Its harder when its sudden and the person appears to be improving. Prays and well wishes sent for all families and friends.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.
    jim

Prayers to you and your friends.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Prayers sent.

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers for the family
    The Soldier that Volunteers, fighting for his Country and his rights,
    makes the most reliable Soldier on Earth.