WidenersSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Load Data Repackbox

Thread: WTS: .30 cal. bullets, RCBS powder measure, Lyman trimmer, 30 Carbine dies, Lee molds

Boolit Buddy

WTS: .30 cal. bullets, RCBS powder measure, Lyman trimmer, 30 Carbine dies, Lee molds

I need to get rid of some things I no longer use and help pay the holiday bills. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first unconditional "I'll take it!" gets the item and trumps all "PM Sent" and "I'll take it if...." type of posts. US sales only and no sales of items where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal F&F (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll accept USPS money orders, too. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail or First Class mail. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Pictures of the items are below the descriptions and in the first post. Thanks for looking and Happy New Year everyone!

1. 630 x .308 caliber bullets: This is a mixture of new and pulled bullets. Included in this lot are 100 x new Sierra 168 HPBT, 238 x pulled 175 gr. FMJBT (pull marks and black sealant), & 92 x 150 gr. pulled FMJ (no pull marks but some black sealant). Also included are 200+ pulled bullets of many styles from 110 gr. up to 220 gr, I believe. I'm pretty sure this last group are all 0.308" in diameter but I would check with some calipers before reloading them just to be sure. SPF $85 plus $13.80 shipping (MFRB)

2. RCBS Uniflow powder measure: This includes a couple of extra "drums" and a mounting plate with screws. This doesn't seem to have seen much use (if any) but the interior shows some light corrosion from long term storage. All of the items included can be seen in the photo below. SPF $50 plus $13.80 shipping (MFRB)

3. Lyman case trimmer: This comes with the collets shown in the photos below as well as mounting screws. This seems to work fine but it could use a good cleaning. SPF $40 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate mailer)

4. RCBS .30 Carbine carbide dies with extras: This is the standard set with an extra RCBS seating die and a Lee crimp die. $50 plus $8 shipping (SFRB)

5. Lee .454 double-cavity mold: Used once and in VG condition. The box will need to be folded for shipping. SPF $15 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate mailer)

6. Lee 148 gr. WC (tumble lube) 6-cavity mold: Used once. It dropped the boolits around 0.359" to 0.360" for me using range scrap. If you want the box, I'll need to fold it up to fit inside the padded envelope. SPF $40 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate mailer)

Last edited by btreanor; 01-02-2021 at 02:09 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    Lee molds pics:

My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    i'll take it on #1--30cal bullet package. Sending PM

Boolit Buddy
    I will take 2 and 5, PM sent

Banned
    I'll take 3. Lyman case trimmer: This comes with the collets shown in the photos below as well as mounting screws. This seems to work fine but it could use a good cleaning. $40 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate mailer)

I will take #6, PM sent to verify payment details.

6. Lee 148 gr. WC (tumble lube) 6-cavity mold: Used once. It dropped the boolits around 0.359" to 0.360" for me using range scrap. If you want the box, I'll need to fold it up to fit inside the padded envelope. $40 plus $8 shipping (padded flat rate mailer)
    Keep moving forward!

Boolit Buddy
    2nds on #2.

Boolit Buddy
    All sold or moved- thanks