Titan ReloadingRepackboxWidenersReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad DataSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication

Thread: Help With Equipment Identification

Boolit Bub

Help With Equipment Identification

I recently purchased an estate type lot of reloading equipment and there are some items that I am having trouble identifying. Of the things that I was unfamiliar with most have turned out to be for casting (lube and size dies, top punches, etc.) so I’m hoping you all might be able to help with the remaining items that I have yet to identify. Any help is appreciated.

On a side note, I wasn’t even aware that you could cast rifle bullets until I got this stuff and it has been fun reading up on casting. I initially thought that I was going to just sell off all of the casting stuff but now feel like I may have caught the bug...we will see.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD18071B-E363-4274-B583-BC643675B1BF.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	274245Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AF7761D1-C5A9-40C1-AA91-EF6F7C6A0BAB.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	274246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1DA5D53F-7D3E-49AD-8981-1DC6705C8AE7.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	274247

Boolit Master
    The only thing that looks familiar to me is the first part in the bottom pic , looks like a powder drop tube for a Lyman 55 powder measure .

Boolit Master
    In the first pic, bottom middle, I'm seeing what I think are 2 shell holders, can't tell if their threaded or not though. Maybe for a Lee hand primer? The middle pic looks like something from a Lee Loader. The last pic has a RCBS Uniflow powder measure cylinder and adjustment rod.
    https://wbrpc.org/

genealogy, another area of interest

feedback - http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...9613-czech_too

USMC 77, USRA 79

in the first picture, I see several shell holders.. but not for standard presses... and 2 top punches for a sizer... those are in the upper left corner of the first picture.
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Bub
    Thanks for the quick replies!!! Much appreciated.

Boolit Mold
    This is what I see

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Banned
    This is what I see: ID is correct, the rest of the parts are Belding & Mull seating die parts or bodies. The round part with the scallops on each side is a Lyman 310 shell holder if you call it that. It's for changing calibers on a 310 tool. The tall round cylinder in the bottom left is the die body for the part shown in the last picture on the left, the seating stem for thee B&M seater. A couple of those cylinders could be for something else but without a side view I cannot really tell.
    Last picture on the right: a Lyman #55 die for their powder measure, it's the drop tube and mount for press or stand mounting. And a powder measure pistol drum, likely for an RCBS.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jonjon00 View Post
    This is what I see

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
    What numbers are on those? We have a thread going in reloading equipment about those Lee hand primers and it seems there is always someone looking for shell holders for those. If you don't have one of the priming tools, put them up on S&S or helping hands.

Boolit Bub
    Well, it looks like I was wrong that this stuff is for casting but I’m glad that you guys know about general reloading stuff too! Now to look this stuff up and try to put it back together. Thanks for the leads.

Boolit Bub
    Just looked up the 310 tool and that thing is pretty cool. I realize now that there was a seater die for the 310 tool included in one of the other bags of stuff. Too bad the handles weren’t included.

First picture, the 4 pieces are lee decaping bases. Last picture is the drum and adjusting stem for RCBS powder measure-Uniflow.

Boolit Grand Master
    The little pieces in the upper left of picture 1 are the nuts that hold a depriming pin to its stem. The rest of the parts that I recognize have all been identified. Since everything here seems to go with something else (not shown) was there something else in the lot, or was this just some leftovers?

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Boolit Bub

More unknowns

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	992C52A1-1D2D-4C99-8DE7-24D96D7F0AD6.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	274535Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27F0BEE0-78A1-4A76-BE97-AED757D1261B.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	274536Just came across some more unknowns in the mix. These were in a box with a set of 17 Ackley Bee form dies. Any leads on what they are?

Boolit Bub
    @richhodg66 I don’t have one of the hand primers that use the threaded shell holders. I will find the Lee hand primer thread and see if anyone needs them.