Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2RepackboxWideners
Load DataSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9mm Lee 6cavity mold nowhere to be found

I got the last one on the internet Wednesday, the night before Thanksgiving from Graf and Sons

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Fingers View Post
    I've never had a MP mold take more than five days for delivery. Many of them have arrived in 2-3 days.

NOE molds, if in stock, normally ship the same day. Arsenal molds, if in stock are the same.

Forget Lee. Get a decent mold from one of the three I've mentioned.
    Nothing wrong with Lee , they used to be reasonable but today nothing is ! How ever they cast decent bullets and will last if not abused ,they are a good entryway mold for noobies . The negative is noobies will cause the abuse (till they get better)but you can always make a pile of bullets and taken care of sell on fleabay and break even on mold cost . Sure there are better molds (I own a pile of them) but with todays politics stik with Lee "s cause you have no idea when the lead is banished (already scarce ) and drying up !!! Ed

Boolit Grand Master

”We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, yet they are still lying.” –Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

The Pewter Pictures and Hallmarks thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-and-hallmarks

I recently ordered a 9mm MP mold. It was shipped the same day and DHL didn't waste time getting it to me. I think it was 4 days from my order to my hands.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by imashooter2 View Post
    All gone at this time today!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer in NH View Post
    All gone at this time today!
    Gone in 20 minutes yesterday. Got some more in this morning of the traditional lube groove RN. 4 left when I got it in my cart, gone before I could check out. It’s as if folks see some dismal future or something...
    ”We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, yet they are still lying.” –Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

The Pewter Pictures and Hallmarks thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-and-hallmarks

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieMI View Post
    yes Miha ships fast and DHL delivers as promised. Worth every penny
    Miha may ship fast but DHL is the worst for me right now. My package arrived in Houston on Dec 30 and no one in DHL knows where my mold is, all I get are nonsense emails. I emailed DHL to give me a refund and I can re-order. I was really eager to get this mold as I have never had an Mpmold before, I want to get their 45 230g HP also but thats out.

May Liberty Increase!
    That's unfortunate! I ordered two moulds from MP Monday and had them by Friday. I can't even get stuff from within the US that quick!

Some brass that was sent to me left Anderson, SC (196 miles or 3.5 hours away); came to K-town (30 miles from my home); then went to Memphis; then to Atlanta; and then got delivered to me; about 2 weeks total.......and USPS wonders why I can't believe they delivered all those ballots......
    WANTED: CH AutoChamp Mark IV, V, or Va - PM me if you've got one you'd like to part with.

This thread has run it's course and is resulting in rule violations, so it's closed.
    After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. - William S. Burroughs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12