WidenersSnyders JerkyInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading EverythingLee Precision
Load Data RotoMetals2

Thread: Lachmiller 200

Boolit Master

Lachmiller 200

I recently picked this up . It is as basic as any single stage press could Be. Dates from the early 1960's. Small Compact made of aluminum or alloy. In the 1960's loading companies were competing for the basic machine. Herters M27, Lyman Truline Jr and others . Just basic Loading nothing fancy. sold direct $12.95 This was a short lived machine maybe 5 years . Later replaced with Lachmiller Model 707 press
    enclosed pictures
    NRA Endowment Member
    International Ammunition Association
    New York, the Empire State Where Empires were Won and Lost

Banned
    Those little, well it is full size when compared to the Herter's M-27, are very capable presses if you don't try to work them beyond their design limits. I like to use them as the seating press if I am using a multi press set up. This model is actually a bit stronger than the typical C-H of that day.

Banned

I rescued a Lachmiller, I think it is a Model 100, from an antique shop a couple of years ago, frozen stiff with rust. Some ATF, then evaporust and Rustoleum and it's good again. The cast iron spent primer cup was missing, I'm sure that will be impossible to find, so trying to figure out what best to replace it with.

I had a Pacific press a few years ago that was made of aluminum like that. Wish I had kept it now, It used the old caliber specific rams, and I had about three dozen of them, most of which were NOS. Kept a pair of snap ring pliers next to it and got pretty good at changing out rams fast.