WidenersLee PrecisionRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A wild hair with a .357 Mag Contender

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gpidaho View Post
    Lonegun: I'll watch your progress with interest as I like messing with oddities myself. No rush. I'll get out and chrono a few of the heavies from my Handi rifle for you guys when the weather warms up a bit here in Idaho. That will likely be more than a couple weeks. LOL Gp
    What's to stop you from stepping out into the back yard a pumping a couple rounds thru the chrono?

Tim
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

Tim: I would love to be able to do just that but as I live in town and have very close neighbors it's frowned on. Although, I'd like to send a couple whistling through the yard of the J.A. that lives behind me. Gp

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gpidaho View Post
    Tim: I would love to be able to do just that but as I live in town and have very close neighbors it's frowned on. Although, I'd like to send a couple whistling through the yard of the J.A. that lives behind me. Gp
    How about we send the J. A. that lives next to me on down the road and you move in next to me? Still in town, but my neighborhood would improve immensely.

Also, I don't have a chrono, so for now, all I can report back is stability, accuracy, etc. My old one died a violent and untimely death, and I haven't replaced it yet.
    I passed my last psych eval, how bout you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonegun1894 View Post
    How about we send the J. A. that lives next to me on down the road and you move in next to me? Still in town, but my neighborhood would improve immensely.

Also, I don't have a chrono, so for now, all I can report back is stability, accuracy, etc. My old one died a violent and untimely death, and I haven't replaced it yet.
    Could never leave Idaho but I do agree that new neighbors (at least one) would be a big improvement. Gp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12