WidenersRotoMetals2RepackboxLee Precision
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading

Thread: Merry Winter Solstice thing .

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell

Merry Winter Solstice thing .

Blew up 2 saws trying to get the rest of Mom's wood in had to replace one to get it done ....ended up buying about twice as much saw as we wanted . That was yesterday morning .

My youngest boys car had a complete catastrophic electric melt down on Monday . He was able to work out a deal on a widow truck ......but lost his second support dog in-between times . He's an Iraqastan vet and kind of mess .......

Ms's youngest son , she has 2 , I have 4 , and 3 steps , wrecked his car last night . A wheel locked up he kissed a bridge abutment on both ends of the short bridge and stopped out in a field over an embankment . The front end is wasted a door got skinned . He's sore but fine .

12/22 marked my Dad's Dad , not his Father , 119th actual birthday 117th according to his service records . Tommorow would be his Father's 119th and Mom's Dad's 103rd .
    This will be our 3rd Christmas without my Dad .

So y'all have an acceptable whatever winter thing you acknowledge in whatever way you acknowledge it and a swell calendar continuation .
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Banned
    You too. Sorry to hear about your family’s bad fortune. My father was killed riding EWO on a B-52D during Linebacker II on December 20, 1972.

Salute to you and yours sir .

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Sorry about your misfortunes, Harter66-- hope things get better. Everyone is saying, "Oh, I'm so happy to see 2020 come to an end, it's been an awful year." Somehow I doubt a different year date on the calendar will improve things, but we can hope....

DG

Moderator Emeritus

Best wishes and hang in there sir. I do believe we are given what he knows we can handle and seems you are one of the strong ones. Best of luck.

Thank you gentlemen Merry Christmas !

Boolit Master

Merry Christmas. We may all see difficulty; and the holidays may sometimes be challenging, but I like to think that tomorrow will be a better day - even if tomorrow should not come for me, as none of are promised tomorrow - it will still be a better day.

Best wishes to all

and

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.