MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersInline FabricationLoad Data
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Repackbox

Thread: Forgotten Mo's case length gauge

Forgotten Mo's case length gauge

Found this in one of my tool boxes while cleaning today. Stashed away years ago when I didn't reload 308.

I'm excited to be able to use it now that I'm reloading 308.

Sorry the photo is sideways.

Boolit Grand Master

I love them. I have several but none of mine have a blued top.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Buddy
    I have 3, I'm pretty sure they predate the RCBS Precision Mic by quite a bit. With these you can load ammo that actually fits your chamber.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by relics6165 View Post
    I have 3, I'm pretty sure they predate the RCBS Precision Mic by quite a bit. With these you can load ammo that actually fits your chamber.
    Yep Mo was the first of this type that I am aware of. I never heard if RCBS paid Mo for the design or if they just copied it.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master

Mo was a high master high power shooter. He won the Palma match at Perry and was on the US Palma team for several years. He ran a nice shop in Connecticut specializing in competitive shooting supplies, MSC, Mo's Competitor Supplies.

Banned

Cool....... I haven’t seen one of those in years!

Can someone explain how this works? I use the modified cases with the sliding pushrod that allow me to seat bullets to max length for a given rifle.

This looks like a much fancier (read precise) setup.
    If your mind goes blank don't forget to turn off the sound!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by reverenddan View Post
    Can someone explain how this works? I use the modified cases with the sliding pushrod that allow me to seat bullets to max length for a given rifle.

This looks like a much fancier (read precise) setup.
    RCBS makes the current version but it works basically the same but the RCBS doesn't have the overall length feature that Mo's had. Both the Mo's and RCBS are primarily for set shoulder bump but the RCBS does have an add bullet seating length gauge.

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com...Size%20More%20

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-Precision-Mic
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 01-20-2021 at 01:58 PM.

– Amber Veal

- Wayne Dyer