WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee Precision
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad Data
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Korean .30-'06 ball ammo:

Banned

Here is the pertinent info on that thread

"While I was at the gun dealer I also picked up a pack of 30-06 165 grain reloads"

note, no military surplus ammo was used.

Boolit Buddy

I was not able to find my list of PS lot #'s. But did find a list on the CMP forums.
    It in post 8 of this thread http://www.odcmp.org/new_forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52023

I did not read the all the posts but there are some posts about KA headstamp M2

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Ste. Lineaux T'eype
    Google results= 0

please elaborate!
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master

Yikes!

The first two pics in CajunShooter's link are what I saw in the e-mail sent to me. Remains of a wrecked Garand and a cartridge case. The headstamp was out of view.

The e-mail's text focused mainly on faulty Korean '06 ball as the culprit. It was a bit overstated, but then sometimes overstating a point must be done when life and limb are in peril. The author of the article is a man, I trust, has seen more than one instance of firearm mis-haps. He has not failed in his position of responsibility by sending to me and others the cautions of mis-matched firearms and\or ammo of unknown, suspect origin. I applaud his efforts.

Thanks 'osage' for the CMP link. Some good, informative posts there. My No.1 son in Atlanta reffered me to same link.

Blammer makes a most pertinent point with the sorry looking sp ammo pic: firearms, no matter how robust, and ammo of unknown origin in the hands of an inexperienced, overly enthusiastic shooter can lead to disaster. Use of such ammo without verification of origin would more than likley, IMHO, be viewed with great suspicion by a majority here at Cast Boolits. Anybody doubting that? Go ahead, ask them.....I dare Ya..

Gathering WW before the coming storm,
    Y.T.,
    Wt.

Boolit Master

Post You won't find this at Google:

Quote Originally Posted by 45nut View Post
    Google results= 0

please elaborate!
    Ste. Lineaux T'eype was a Catholic Bishop of Antimonyum. Despite suffering severe tinnitus, His Emminence led an army of volunteer Spruvians to victory over a horde of invading infidels. The infidels leader was Amabo The Imposter. Amabo was soundly defeated on the shores of Lake Meechee-Kun near the fabled city of Shi-ut`Ka Go.

Current thought give some credit to Blago the Ugly, feudal master of Sionilli for Amabo's ultimate downfall.

At your Service,

Wt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12