RepackboxSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Load Data Wideners

Thread: Looking For Closed Group Buy Discussion

Boolit Master

Looking For Closed Group Buy Discussion

I want to review the discussion for a closed GB. My skills with the search function here leave so much to be desired that I might as well be deaf, blind and massively physically handicapped although probably only intellectually handicapped. As the title indicates I want to find threads, either the discussion or the actual GB thread for a specific mold. The engraving on the mold says it is Arsenal .452, 230gr WFN. Can anyone point me to these threads?

I have the mold but have not loaded any although I have a couple of hundred cast and ready to size and lube. I just wanted to go back over the discussion that preceded the actual receipt of the mold.

The mold casts like a dream with so few rejects that I was tempted to cast many more even though I had not shot any.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Master
    Put this into the search box at the top right of the screen, then enter....you will get a list of posts

Arsenal .452, 230gr WFN

You will get this thread listed first http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...45-acp-45-colt
    Most of the tanks are gone and the windows don't rattle anymore. I won't be able to sleep now.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by daengmei View Post
    Put this into the search box at the top right of the screen, then enter....you will get a list of posts

Arsenal .452, 230gr WFN

You will get this thread listed first http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...45-acp-45-colt
    Thanks!
    John
    W.TN