Inline FabricationRepackboxLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Load Data
Wideners Titan Reloading

Thread: White Label lubes

Boolit Master

White Label lubes

Was just on their website and have a question. I've been using Javelina lube for years. Would anyone know the equivalent lube as made by White label?. I'm pushing a 210 grain 31 cal )7.62x54r) at approximately 1600 to 1800 feet per second. Would like to buy some lube before I run out. Thanks,Frank

Boolit Master
    The speed is on the package. Orange and blue doesn't require heat but I still run it about 105 degrees for easier lube and sizing.

Boolit Master
    From the Schneider bullet lube list:
    The Lube List, Page 8 Javelina Bullet Lube—A popular Alox 50-50 lubricant recently joined in the Javelina line by their schuetzen lube (25% beeswax, 75% Alox 2138F)—this is often applied via pan lubing.

Moderator Emeritus

I believe Javelina is the NRA 50-50 recipe.
    WLL calls it "50-50".
    Last edited by JonB_in_Glencoe; 12-02-2020 at 09:23 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by samari46 View Post
    Was just on their website and have a question. I've been using Javelina lube for years. Would anyone know the equivalent lube as made by White label?. I'm pushing a 210 grain 31 cal )7.62x54r) at approximately 1600 to 1800 feet per second. Would like to buy some lube before I run out. Thanks,Frank
    I am a Javelina user for years also [from '68 to present, still have 4 sticks left.....]. However, I also, over the last 10+ years become a big fan of White Label 2500+. It is as good over a wide range of velocities (,800 up through 3000+ fps) as Javelina. 2500+ also works in a lubrasizer the same as Javelina requiring a heater only when very cold. I use it on my own NOE 314299 in the 7.62x54R among many other rifle and handgun cartridges.
    Larry Gibson

“Deficient observation is merely a form of ignorance and responsible for the many morbid notions and foolish ideas prevailing.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Boolit Master
    Thanks all, I knew I could count on you to provide me with the info I was looking for. Frank

Carnauba Red

I bought some of their 2500 and the Carnauba 2700. My sizer is filled with the latter right now. It needs heat and I have a Lyman heater under the sizer. I have two rifles I am using it on: a .357 MAX conversion from a .357 Mag. Henry Single shot. Using Lee's 200 gr flat point gas check in it. The other rifle is a .375 JDJ on a Ruger #3. Casting Lee's 250 grain flat point gas check. Shooting for loads for each that will reach 2,000 fps. Anyone have load suggestions?