RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationWidenersLee PrecisionLoad Data
Repackbox Reloading Everything

Thread: Vitavouray N310

Boolit Master

Vitavouray N310

Got a wild hair and ordered a 4 lb. jug of this. Used it 20 years ago in .45acp. Planning to try it for target loads in .38 special and .44 special. Think my autodisk will throw it well at small charges. Powder is drying up out there too, and rather quickly. This may be a lifetime supply for me. Anyone using this for other than .45?

Boolit Buddy
    Excellent powder. I have used it in .38, 9mm and .45 ACP and Auto Rim. It is my "go to" powder for j-words. It does well with boolits but I prefer WST for that. It is very clean burning and has a burn rate the same as Bullseye. I have found that using 10% less N310 will give you near same velocities as BE. Example - 4.4 gr. BE = 4.0 N310.

Banned

back when i shot ppc it was my go to match powder. never found anything more accurate in the 38s. It got hard to find and expensive though so i switched to good old cheap surplus aa2 (pr200 an br2) It a great powder though if you can afford it.

Boolit Master
    I have good results with Vihtavuori N310 with .45 ACP, just a little pricey.

Boolit Grand Master

I used it and liked it alot, but can't get it here anymore.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Boolit Master
    Anywhere you'd shoot red dot or bullseye.

Boolit Buddy
    WST is my go to powder for 45 acp . Works equally well for reduced loads in 41 and 44 magnum , about like a " special " load using cast , my own . I have looked at VV310 , but decided WST was working for me just fine . Regards Paul

Boolit Master
    4.0 grains under a 240 in my M 24 is a nice target load. About 690 fps and low ES. Very consistent metering in the auto disk.

Boolit Master
    Also 3.5 grains in .38 special under the Lee 105 swc. 690 fps and accurate. The only two powder measures that i have used for N310 have been a Dillon on my SDB years ago and currently the Lee Autodisk. I do not think most other measures would work well enough with these light charges. Plus or minus a couple tenths of a grain with this powder is not good or good enough.

Boolit Man

It is currently in stock at Grafs:
    https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog...htavuori+N310+
    Link to leave feedback for me.

Will Rogers 1879 - 1935:
    The problem ain't what people know. It's what people know that ain't so that's the problem.
    Everybody is ignorant. Only on different subjects.
    There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin’. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.