I inherited most of a pound of this powder years ago from a friends estate. I remember that he was using it in his .270 Winchester as he looked for a replacement for the discontinued Win780 that he loved. I also still have a bunch of Remington 9-1/2 M ( white box) primers from back then as well. I did my burning rate research by studying the info in period loading manuals of mine, and decided to use some with cast bullets in my 30-30 Oviedo Mauser. Today I tried them out with a short range session. At 40 yards I fired 3 shots into the size of my thumbnail- 3/4”. At 100 yards, three shots went into 2” on an old steel pressure tank with a rough aiming point. I am encouraged to say the least. I used Winchester brass with uniformed flash holes, the Remington 9-1/2M primers, and the bullet was the Lee C309170F PC’d and sized .309”. No case head expansion and the primers looked normal. I won’t state the charge weight because there is no published data to back it up. But I’m not “Mr. Magnumitis” by any means with any of my guns.