WidenersLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Google Searches for Reloading Ammo Explode...

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    It is amazing how fast it all disappeared. I've looked online and on the shelves of my local businesses and empty is mostly what I find. Glad I learned to save when I could. Component availability runs in cycles just like elections. They are the key leading indicators. Once recognized its easy to know when to start increasing your inventory levels.

Just sayin- contact your local metal detecting club, they were tossing lead they found until I asked them to save it for me.
    The essence of education is self reliance- T.H. White.

Currently seeking wood carving tools, wood planes, froes, scorps, spokeshaves... etc....

Boolit Mold
    I dont see what's going on with the price as usury. Folks want to load, and they need components to do so. I have several different types of brass, ammo, primers and powder I could sell. If I sell it for January prices, i cant replace it. So that says supply is wane or inflation is catching up. When i set out to buy brass or other supplies I have to pay what's asked or do without. Some of the problem is some reloaders are cheap by nature another is the young guys coming up are not as patient. They jump for the quick go instead of building a kit a piece at a time as I have for the last 50 years. I will offer some thing's for sale to better position myself for other purchases or trades but I'm not gonna rush to arm someone that doesnt even appreciate the craft with discount prices just because I bought over time at more reasonable prices. Today there are very few pockets of primers left to explore. I know of none. If I sell my small primers for 50 bucks a K, I cant replace them for 4 times that. I recently saw primers on gun broker for over 300.00 per thousand. There were 16 bids and it still had hrs to go. If someone comes with a good trade, then I'm your Huckleberry. If it's a whine and he haw session i loose patience.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234