Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad Data
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: Fujifilm scopes

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar

Fujifilm scopes

Fujinon (same firm that makes film and cameras) is now marketing a line of scopes which look an awful lot like the Vortex Diamondback and are also made in the Philippines. You can find them on Fleabay and other sites for very reasonable prices, yesterday I ordered a 4-12×40, 3-9x40, and a compact binocular for a little over $200.00. I was already planning to buy a Vortex Diamondback 4-12×40 for $180.00, so if this is the same thing then this is the bargain of the century.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Doesn't burris make their scopes in the Phillipenes, or at least the cheaper ones.

What you do think. I've been a Leupold guy for a while, but as long as it isn't Mainland Chinese I'd consider it. I really love my Japanese Ultradot!

My Burris Fullfield II was made there and has always been rock solid. Nikon used to make them there too. I figure a product would have to be really good for Fuji to put their name on it.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Master
    I was hoping someone would take up where Nikon stopped .

Boolit Master

Please keep us appraised of the quality and durability of these scopes; always interesting to see something new in the market and hopefully these are good optics.

I sure will. Looks like this line has been out since 2017, Fuji hasn't done a good job of promoting them.