Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingLoad DataWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Titan Reloading

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rainier View Post
    Titan strikes again! Working on a rifle project and behold they had what I needed AND… it shipped the same day. Ordered in the morning and by afternoon received word from UPS they had the package
    LIKE !
    That's awesome ,
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master

My daughter used to live near Titian I am a lot happier buying online from them then in person not a lot was out on display in the store.

I called back on one purchase I thought was very wrong but the vary knowledgeable person on the phone pointed out the mold was bevel base so the opening is smaller then .452" . Kind of made me feel stupid for calling I should have put on my other glasses and looked closer.

On a side note the reason I bought the 2 cavity 230 grain TC mold was to try to modify it to a hollow point mold . I did get it done without destroying it and it throws a 208 grain very effective bullet now That is still a bit hard to get off the hollow point pins !
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Buddy
    I ordered a Lee mold from them yesterday morning. I figured they were backed up with orders so it may be a while before it shipped. Nope....It was shipped yesterday afternoon. Can't beat that.

Boolit Bub
    Usually my 1st stop to look for supplies, I'm another satisfied customer. Right up there with best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12