WidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2Lee Precision
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Titan Reloading

Thread: WTS: High power rifle stuff, .177 CO-2 pistol, Lewis lead remover, 8mm bullets, etc.

Boolit Buddy

WTS: High power rifle stuff, .177 CO-2 pistol, Lewis lead remover, 8mm bullets, etc.

I need to get rid of some stuff that's been sitting around for a while. I'm happy to answer any questions and entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted below trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if...." type of post. US sales only. I would prefer payment by Venmo or PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS MO from those who don't use PayPal or Venmo. I'm not interested in any trades at this time and I don’t want to break up any package deals right now. Please don't send cash. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. No sales of items where prohibited. Pictures of the items are below. Thanks for looking!

1. Set of three (3) shooting gloves: These are L-XL and are for right-handed shooters (for the left hand). Two are "fingered" and one is a mitt. I really liked the white/red one because even though it's old, stiff, and brittle it was very stable for shooting offhand. The mitt has a lot of padding and was nice for prone shooting where the sling really bears down on your hand. The tan glove is from smallbore shooting many years ago and has my last name written across the back of it. $30 plus $8.15 shipping (Priority Mail padded flat rate mailer) for all 3 of them.

2. .223/5.56 ammo holder: This is designed to slip over the pocket of your shooting jacket and keep your ammo handy for shooting offhand. SPF $10 plus $4 shipping (First Class Mail)

3. "Bob Sled" for AR-15: This is designed to take the place of a standard 20-round magazine for single-loading in the prone and standing positions. It's made of Delrin and it's quite sturdy so it can serve as a palm rest of sorts. It positions the round for perfect chambering and it keeps the bolt back after shooting. Legal for service rifle competition (I think). These are over $50 new. SPF $25 plus $4 shipping (First Class Mail)

4. Set of chrome-plated Garand clips: The chrome plating on these makes for slicker/quicker loading in addition to being corrosion resistant. Includes two 8-round clips and two 2-round clips. I'm also throwing in a 2-round clip with the standard parkerized finish. SPF $20 plus $4 shipping (First Class Mail) for all 5 of these en bloc clips.

5. Lewis Lead Remover: This includes the original kit (.38/.357/9mm) and .44 and .45 kits. This is from an estate and it looks like it's only seen light use. Includes extra brass screens and all of the instruction manuals. SPF $30 plus $4 shipping (First Class Mail) for all of it

6. Dillon 450/550 powder drop funnel for .30 Carbine, .30 Mauser, or 7.62 Tokarev: This hasn't seen much (if any) use but it has some staining/corrosion that will need to be cleaned off. SPF $10 plus $4 shipping

7. 120 pcs. of 8mm Mauser bullets: All of these are of unknown manufacture. The box of 68 are new (and 150 gr. SP) and all of the others (see the picture below) have been pulled, I believe ($15 plus $8.05 shipping (SFRB)

8. Crosman 1008 "RepeatAir" .177 CO-2 pistol: This worked the last time I had it out, but it's been about 2 or 3 years. At the very most, it might need a new seal. Nevertheless, I'm still selling this as-is with no guarantee of function. Comes with four (4) of the 8-round rotary magazines, the manual, and a box of RWS "Sampler" .177 pellets (not sure how many are there). $25 plus $8.15 shipping (Priority Mail padded flat rate envelope)

Last edited by btreanor; 11-15-2020 at 10:23 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy

I'd like item 6, the 30 Carbine Dillon powder drop. PM on the way.

Randy

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    I will take the Lewis lead remover pm on the way

Boolit Mold
    I’ll take the Bob sled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

I'll commit to the Garand Clips and the 223 REm ammo holder.

Bruce
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Boolit Bub
    I'll take #7. 120 pcs. of 8mm Mauser bullets. PM on the way.

Boolit Grand Master
    I'll take the air pistol.

Boolit Buddy
    All sold or SPF- thanks to all!
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor