RepackboxSnyders JerkyInline FabricationReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Wideners Load Data

Thread: MP Mold Customer Service

Boolit Buddy

MP Mold Customer Service

Hi Folks!

I recently bought two molds from Mihec (MP-Molds) and one of them started giving me alignment issues. I emailed him asking for help and he asked me to send pictures of the alignment pins.

I did that and that is the last I heard from him. It has been a week now and I have sent multiple emails but gotten zero response.

Is this normal from MP? I heard good things about MP and this is why I gave them my business.

Banned

Normal. Sometimes he answers almost as soon as you send him something. Then there is times it is weeks to months.

Boolit Master
    My info may be older but Miha was doing this as a side hussle so if you caught him one one of his days off he was quick to respond. If he’s working he may not reply for a while.

Either way though, when he does get back with you he will likely be very helpful. I had an issue with some broken posts and c-clips and he send me some extras free of charge (he even covered postage).

Miha is a stand up guy who’s just way too busy.

Boolit Master
    There must be something strange happening.

I have half a dozen molds from Miha,always first class communication,shipping and all.

But now I've been waiting for any email reply for a week or two,using both mails on their website. I'd like to get an NLG version of a certain mold,just asking. No reply.

I hope things are okay.

Boolit Bub
    Same here, I ordered a mold a month ago and had it a week later. Had a question about another mold I wanted and sent emails to both addresses and a message through messenger. No response from any of them. I went ahead and placed an order yesterday morning, but haven’t got any confirmation other than a PayPal email. Hopefully everything is still good to go.

Boolit Buddy
    COVID,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(That is what everyone else says,, it must apply here,,,,,,,,)

Banned
    Try...try again...

It is probably Covid....Most countries on there are strict lockdown. Like was mentioned other topic here. That do not hinder to answer emails but there must been huge pile of those emails because everyone is sending and wondering. Try remember.... Eu countries like Slovenina or Finland are quite small is you look population. In USA has plenty of cities which has more people than whole Slovenia or Finland. If I'm correct Slovenia has little over 2 million people in whole country. Just guessing....

Banned

Well it is actually just Miha and his father that are running the show last I heard. No one wants to work just like here in the good ole USA.

But Like I said his communications are hit and miss.

Boolit Master
    My only customer service experience has been great (wrong mold was sent to me) but that was last year. I will say that my experiences buying molds from Miha has been and still is phenomenal. Just ordered another one last Thursday and probably will receive it Wednesday at the latest. I can't order from Amazon and get something as quick, and Amazon products are more or less coming from the USA.

Boolit Bub
    I just bought a new mold from Miha. Just over a week from ordering to receiving the mold. All of my 5 MP molds are really good. I certainly hope all is well with him. I hope to buy more of his products as I see the need. Harles

Boolit Buddy
    I’m unsure how many of his molds I have. 7 or 8.

I reached out to him to try to buy some replacement pins. I was clear about the fact that he sent me serviceable pins, and that I had damaged them myself. Nonetheless, he refused payment for the pins and sent me some replacements.

I also reached out a few times before the website existed to see if he had “extras”.

My communications have always gone really well.