OK, here are chrono reports of 2 sets of shots, one is black powder, other is Lil'Gun. Since they put that blasted subdivision and city limits adjoining my property line they've messed up my shooting range. Now I'm limited to a short 25 yds at back of shop. I keep expecting complaints there as the subdivision is filled up. Anyway, at 25 yds, shooting with old blade type iron sights and a bit of a prop to help hold rifle steady I'm getting about 1" size 5 shot groups. Sure seems like I should be better, but looking thru a scope on my pellet rifle I can see more wobble than I realized.

That's about all my FFg, but I do have a good bit of FFFg to try. The bullet is the Lee 410-210-SWC that drops at 208 with my alloy mix. I do powder coat, but the heavy lubed felt wad helps keep the fowling soft. The 40 grains of GOEX FFg fills 40-60 brass so the felt wad in up in neck of the "bottle neck" cartridge. I tried 45 grains of Fg, but the velocity was down around 1100 fps.

This has been a really fun project and I'm looking forward to more shooting this old rifle.

Ken H>