Titan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
Inline FabricationLoad DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Lee Precision

Thread: Anyone deal with Burris and their "Forever Warranty" recently?

Boolit Mold

Anyone deal with Burris and their "Forever Warranty" recently?

They have deemed my Signature 1.5 x 6 scope as unrepairable. They don't make this scope anymore and they don't make anything comparable. They offered me a credit to use on any scope they currently manufacture but nothing is remotely similar. If I picked a scope over the amount of their credit, I could pay the difference to "upgrade." Even if there was something comparable, the prices on their website bear no relation to selling prices from multiple suppliers. Being they can't fix my original scope, which was their top of the line series when I bought it, and don't offer anything comparable plus the fact the website prices are non-realistic, I told them to please send me a check in the amount of the credit they offered. Aside from that, they haven't answered me in 12 days.

Boolit Grand Master
    Made in China now.

Boolit Master
    Many companies play that waranty/guarantee game with items that cannot be repaired. Their cost to manufacture a new item (cost of goods sold) is usually about 1/2 to 1/4 the MSRP or the catalog price. When you pay them 1/2 the catalog price they make no profit but they lose no money since you cover the cost of the new item. .
    EDG