Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataInline Fabrication
RepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Wideners

Thread: Hickok - A REAL STRAIGHT SHOOTER !!!!!!

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar

Hickok - A REAL STRAIGHT SHOOTER !!!!!!

Hickok had some C & B revolves listed in the WTS / WTS section and they looked so nice, I ended up buying two of them. A very easy transition - easy to communicate with and payment was quickly made. I received them VERY QUICKLY and was extremely pleased with both of them - very nice, well taken care of and they will offer a lot of pleasure in shooting BP.

Hickok is a real STRAIGHT SHOOTER - a true gentleman and a pleasure to do business with. He is a great example of the fine members on this board and I greatly appreciate the opportunity to purchase these pistols - just what I was looking for!

Thank you Ken - I greatly appreciate everything!

Sincerely,
    Jim

Boolit Master
    He’s a good guy because he’s from WVa

Quote Originally Posted by bedbugbilly View Post
    Hickok had some C & B revolves listed in the WTS / WTS section and they looked so nice, I ended up buying two of them. A very easy transition - easy to communicate with and payment was quickly made. I received them VERY QUICKLY and was extremely pleased with both of them - very nice, well taken care of and they will offer a lot of pleasure in shooting BPHickok is a real STRAIGHT SHOOTER - a true gentleman and a pleasure to do business with. He is a great example of the fine members on this board and I greatly appreciate the opportunity to purchase these pistols - just what I was looking for!

Thank you Ken - I greatly appreciate everything!

Sincerely,
    Jim
    Life is so much better with dogs!

Boolit Master
    Hickok is indeed a Straight Shooter. I purchased a Pietta cap and ball, with an extra cylinder, and a custom holster. Very easy transaction, and it was packed well, and shipped fast. Thanks for the deal, Ken. Neil

Boolit Buddy
    My dealings with Hickok have been top notch. I enjoyed dealing with him and would definately give 2 thumbs up to any who do. He is a straight shooter, and a gentleman.
    Think you can, or think you can't. Either way your right.