RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad DataTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationWidenersLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS-K31 swiss rifle, Terni Carcano carbine, Japanese 20 ga single , some brass

Boolit Master

WTS-K31 swiss rifle, Terni Carcano carbine, Japanese 20 ga single , some brass

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0817.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	270321Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0818.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	270322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0820.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	270323

Here is my last K31 Swiss rifle SOLD PENDING FUNDS AND LICENSE RECEIVED and I have not played with it in years so I am offering it and some other of my more neglected guns for sale. I would like to get $300 plus postage for this one. I have tried to take pictures showing the character of the walnut and the bluing which are both good, The bore is good also. There is no tag under the butt plate and It has a nylon sling with it. To the best of my reckoning it was made in the 1941 time frame. C&R or FFl required please.

Name:	IMG_0823.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	270324Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0824.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	270325Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0825.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	270326

Here is an old Terni Carcano 6.5 mm ALSO SOLD PENDING FUNDS AND LICENSE RECEIVED that someone cut down for a deer rifle long ago. I believe it is all there but has been shortened to a 22" barrel carbine.I would like $150 plus postage. I have never shot this one , I do know that the bore has some pitting that is quite obvious, it might need a barrel replacement or re bore, So It's a project, but mechanically it seems to work. I have one brand new enblock clip that will go with the rifle to the buyer.

Continue next post
    Last edited by frkelly74; 10-28-2020 at 10:38 AM.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

I'll take the K31 pending some questions. PM to follow.

Boolit Master

Next I offer a 20 ga single barrel shotgun , Made in Japan and on the buttplate it has printed " TAIYo Juki " . That is pretty close as it has some characters I can not type with my machine. It is complete and tight when locked up. The forend is a little loose and the front bead is missing. 3" chamber, the bore looks nice and smooth. I have never shot this one, $140 plus postage to an FFL dealer.

Name:	IMG_0829.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	270328Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0828.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	270329Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0826.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	270327

I also have a batch of 357 Mag brass that I do not know the history of. Some came to me empty and primed and some I found here and there. I have removed the live primers 190 pcs $28 postage included

Name:	IMG_0815.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	270330

And then there is a small batch of 380 brass that I have found here and there 120 pcs some tarnished and some nickle plated, as found$18 postage included.

Name:	IMG_0814.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	270331

Guns must go to a licensed dealer or C&R Holder. I will need a signed copy and payment will be via USPS money order or personal check if I recognize your screen name or have dealt with you before. I do not want to use Paypal as that leaves a paper trail for my sweetie to pickup on. It's complicated. First I'll take it posted has priority for receiving the item. Thank You.

Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Buddy

SEFL - land of sunshine, liquid and otherwise...
    I'll take the Carcano. PM to follow.
    And, if the K31 falls through, I'd like seconds on it.

Thanks
    - Have a good day and a better tomorrow...

Banned

That little shotgun looks to be a copy of a Winchester 37, would you say that's the case? Seems like the Japanese reverse engineer things pretty well.

Boolit Master

Shotgun and brass left.

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master

That is my impression, definitely has the look pf a m37 .

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master

Shotgun and brass still available.

I LIKE IKE