MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingLoad Data
RepackboxLee PrecisionWidenersSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: Hollywood presses

Boolit Grand Master

Hollywood presses

Quite a few Hollywood presses for sale on evil bay.
    Most look complete.
    Grandpa's old stuff family cleaning out?????

Boolit Master

It always happens this time of year.
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA-Life, ARTCA, American Legion, & the South Cuyahoga Gun Club.

Caveat Emptor: Do not trust Cavery Grips/American Gripz/Prestige Grips/Stealth Grips from Clayton, NC. He will rip you off.

Boolit Master

Super Turret #352 is back for sale at $6k. It is in excellent condition and has lots of stuff w/ it. That price is reasonable, but can probably be bought for up to $1000 less.
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA-Life, ARTCA, American Legion, & the South Cuyahoga Gun Club.

Caveat Emptor: Do not trust Cavery Grips/American Gripz/Prestige Grips/Stealth Grips from Clayton, NC. He will rip you off.

Boolit Master
    Good advice! We would all love to pick up that Super Turret, but it's way out of my reach. I did pick this one up there the other day and I'm grateful to get it. $230 plus shipping. It does not have the small turret and the clover leaf 4 place primer seater holder which in 1959 was an option for $13.95. Maybe someday those will turn up??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hollywood Turret 0 .jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	270257

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hollywood Turret 0.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	270258
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rohrer View Post
    Super Turret #352 is back for sale at $6k. It is in excellent condition and has lots of stuff w/ it. That price is reasonable, but can probably be bought for up to $1000 less.
    I’m sure the seller would be willing to offer a castboolits member discount.....
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

Boolit Master

If anyone is close to Maine, here you go!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...84-nope-not-me

Boolit Master
    That Super Turret is sold. Deposit paid and money order will go out today. Thanks Kevin and Don!
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Boolit Master

I congratulated you in the other thread.

That is an absolutely incredible press. Congratulations.

Boolit Master
    Thanks men! The purchase is a bit of a stretch for me since I have not worked at the machine shop since China declared war on us. I am certainly grateful to get it and really appreciate the members here who helped make it possible.