Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionWideners
Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diana 350 magnum t06 in 177 cal.

Got a notification from Numrich this morning... rifle exchange has been approved and should ship out in the next 2 business days.
    Hope the bbl. is as good on this one as the other one was!

Replacement rifle arrived today! I unboxed it and took a look at the stock and had to go back to work.
    I’ll get a chance to shoot it a bit later tonight.

Boolit Master
    There you go with that four letter W word again.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Map,

I agree about the 4 letter W word lol, but my customers won’t let me quit

Finally got a chance to sit down at the bench with the new 350 replacement. No buzz or twang just like the last one. The really good news is it shoots crosman domes and piranah’s just as well as the other rifle.
    I never removed the scope from the BKL base when I took it off the last rifle. I just tightened the base onto the new rifle, and the first group was about an inch high and centered. Groups were 1/2” vertical strung to start, but it settled down quickly in under 30 shots to ragged hole groups at 20 yds. benched.
    This one has the same manufacture date as the last one...Dec. 2020, but the scope rail seems solid on this one.
    Out of the box chrono no’s. ran 956 to 960 FPS. with the crosman 10.5 gr. domes. About the same top speeds as the other rifle with the same weight pellets.
    It’s all sighted in and ready to hunt in well under 100 shots.

Really hope this one holds up... it’s a shooter and a good looking rifle!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 35 shooter View Post
    There’s nothing wrong with the t05 triggers from what i’ve heard of them, I just grabbed the t06 because it was $100.00 cheaper than usual and the same price i’ve seen on “new in box” t05 stock.
    lol, I probably would’nt notice the difference in them.
    I got an email from Midway, a customer wanted to know if the RSW 48 had the T06 trigger. I had no idea. I found a blog on Pyramyd Air that showed the T05 and T06. My 48 has the T06 trigger with 3 adjusting screws. Very different in operation from the T05 and requires a different piston. Details here. https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2011...he-t06-part-3/
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Pretty sure all of the later Dianah’s have the T06 triggers now. Still seems to be quite a few “new in box” T05’s still showing up from time to time though at reduced prices. Older stock that did’nt get sold since the change to the T06.

Boolit Man
    I bought one of these several years ago, from Midway. They were clearance at 2 something. This one has the Rubbermaid style stock and is really heavy. I put an aperture sight on it to start and was impressed with accuracy. I only used the Crossman dome 10.5. The performance of the supersonics was dismal. I eventually scoped it with a UTG set of rings. Just messing one day at 100M, late in the day, with no mirage and NO wind at all. It dropped a lot at 100 maybe 4', I didn't measure as I was only playing. What really surprised me was when I got on the target board(!) was the domes would imbed about half way with most of the skirted part sticking out of the board. Never got on paper just the bottom of the plywood. However, most of the shots were in a group less than an inch!
    Something you may want to check though is the use of one of the gel pads that are used for invalids, or computer wrist wrests. I tried using one for the front rest and it seemed to provide more consistent results when target shooting. I did find the gun was very sensitive to holding and tension and maybe positioning of hands shot to shot.

Rogn,

Thanks for the report on your 350!
    Your results at 100 yds. are encouraging as I intend to try that just for fun soon. There is a NUAH ( nothing under a hundred)section on GTA i’d like to qualify for. It’s just a fun thing as I said, but some of the groups being turned in are surprisingly tight... especially for the pcp shooters. I’ve been amazed at some of the springer groups as well though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12