RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLoad Data
Titan ReloadingWidenersLee PrecisionRepackbox
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Absolutely sick...

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by bakerjw View Post
    We own our house. It is difficult to get homeowners insurance where we live and I am in the middle of rewiring.
    I've never heard of someone who didn't have insurance on their biggest asset, especially while doing risky work like re-wiring. You must be facing some challenges I'm not aware of, so don't mind me.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Master
    I have rebuilt most of our home from the ground up. The wiring is completely safe, it just needs to be dressed up to look pretty enough to bypass a code inspection. I have an EET and have worked in electronics and industrial automation for decades. We live in the county and few insurance companies like to cover areas where fire protection is offered by volunteer fire departments.
    “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”

Boolit Grand Master

Had some firearms stolen along with tools out of a storage shed in town a number of years ago. If you knew where I was living at the time you would understand why I thought that was a safer place. I didn't spred around that I kept some there but someone must have seen me put them in and one night cut the lock and cleaned it out. Nothing expensive but a couple that my grandfather left me. Luckly I had all of my handguns with me so the thief got a few surplus deer rifles and couple of shotguns. Still makes me angry.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Very sorry to hear this! I absolutely hate thieves. There’s not a lot I agree with in the Islamic faith, but, removing the right hand for thievery is one I could agree with! memtb

Boolit Master
    If you cut off their hand----society winds up feeding them! If you cut off their head----not so much!!
    R.D.M.

Boolit Master
    Sorry to hear about the theft.Hoping that the pistol is recovered.And the thief is properly dealt with.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123