RepackboxLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Wideners
Lee Precision Reloading Everything

Thread: Sig P365

Boolit Master

Sig P365

Just shot my sons P365. Pretty dinky for a 9mm, light too !
    Worked great with my cast HP loads.
    Nicely made, reasonable price (~$500).
    Son loves it since he carries a 40 Sig on duty.

This is a contender for replacing my 45 Officers ACP for carry (darn thing is just too heavy anymore).

Anybody else have experience with one ?
    Cogno, Ergo, Boom

If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.

Boolit Buddy
    I kinda gave up on my light weight commander because of weight and bulk. Replaced it with a 365 in an Alabama pocket holster. I shoot all my 1911s better than the 365, but I'm working on it. More important, I have a shooter with me 90+ percent of the time.

Boolit Master
    Love mine.
    Bought it when they first came out (2 years ago?).
    Nothing to upgrade. Came with night sights, good trigger (for a striker fired reciprocator), fits in front pocket using cheapie pocket holster. I’ve been surprised at 2” groups at 17 yards standing two hand hold.
    Mine feeds HPs, SWC and TCs. Nothing but good to say on mine. Guessing I’ve run about 2k rounds through it. No hiccups so far.
    "Time and money don't do you a bit of good until you spend them." - My Dad

Boolit Master

Been considering a P365 and actually got to handle and shoot one last Thursday evening. Gun was a brand-new 365XL (owner had fired less than 50 rounds) and I was truly impressed; excellent sights and the out-of-the-box trigger was as good as some Glocks and Smiths after being worked over by a competent pistolsmith. Unfortunately, these days they're hard to find and, when you do, prices are at least 10% over MSRP. Friday morning, I talked to the LE supply shop who sold the one I'd shot; they quoted me straight MSRP (no trade) and put me on their waiting list.

Bill
    "I'm not often right but I've never been wrong."

Jimmy Buffett
    "Scarlet Begonias"

ADMIN

It replaced my 27 and 23 as my carry weapon.
    Shoots great, a hack of a lot less recoil.
    As mentioned above comes out the box with good sites and a decent trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't like being hammered by the Cast Boolits Staff, then don't be a nail.
    The rules are simple to follow.

Boolit Bub
    I have carried the p365 for over a year , i feed it 700rds or so a month of cast pc for practice , just keep it clean and it runs flawlessly

I have also carried my P365 for about a year and really like it. Good sights and conceals well. Good trigger and low recoil make this gun easy to shoot well. Highly recommend.
    If it ain't broke don't fix it! I disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death! When people fear the government it is tyranny, when government fears the people it is Liberty!

Boolit Master

I looked at one even rented one to try out Then I tried a Glock 48 now that there is a 15 round magazine for it I went with the Glock
    and carry it daily OWB I just like a single stack more
    kids that hunt and fish dont mug old ladies

Boolit Master
    I'm a dyed in the wool 45 acp fan. A disciple of John Moses and Col Cooper. Have carried some form of 45 1911 for many decades (maybe a Browning HiPower occasionally - just for the cool factor).
    But this Sig, son brought it out recently, we shot the snot out of it (we consider 500 rounds barely broken in).
    I like it !
    Is it sacrilege to think of turning my back in my beloved 45 ?
    John and Jeff gonna haunt me ?
    As somebody said above, it will likely be on me more.
    Gonna have to borrow it from the kid and really put it through it's paces one weekend.
    Then wait till I can find one.
    (doesn't hurt that the first shot out of it, I hit the 15 yd, 8" gong !)
    Thanks for the reviews guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cogno, Ergo, Boom

If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.

Banned
    I have not shot one but I know a couple of people that have one. The consensus is - it is an excellent little pistol.
    In the world of polymer framed, striker fired, compact 9mm pistols; it has a lot going for it.
    Back before the introduction of the Glock 43, I placed the Kahr 9mm pistols near the top of pack. Then Glock finally made a small single stack 9mm (they were way late to that party) and the Glock 43 looked to be the alpha dog.
    The Sig P365, with its greater capacity and excellent sights is now likely the top dog.

I've had one (P-365) for over a year...1500 rounds now...without problems...it's a heck of a carry piece...as accurate as some larger duty size autos, and in my example, as close to 100% reliable as is mechanically possible. It's fed everything I've tried even to include some LSWC's...it just plain works. I really like the big bold green dot front sight on mine...very easy to pick up at speed. A bit heavy for a pocket carry in my case, I use an OWB of my own construction. See below. Target shot at 10 yds with American Eagle 124 gr FMJ's. Rod

Rod

Bought one two years ago and a second one with the lock last year. Carry it all the time and GF has the same gun so mags/ammo are interchangeable. Great gun for what it is.
    Keep moving forward!

Boolit Mold
    I've had mine about 9 months now and really like it. If you are a 1911 shooter you might try the Sig p938 also. It is similar to a 1911, no grip safety but I like that you can rake the slide with the safety on. I like the trigger on my 938 better but it is a 6 or 7 round magazine. 10+1 in the 365 is sweet.